gosh why are you making me feel like this...

'𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨..'

Y/n POV:-
We reached the castle...god it's huge.As we climbed up the stairs, I noticed Sophie staring at something...it was the witch of the waste?

Yikes...She's struggling alright...."Should we help her Sophie?" I whispered.Sophie just silently nodded as she walked over to the exhausted lady, "Aren't you the pesky shop owner?! you look like shit!" Sophie and i silently chuckled as I spoke "says the one who looks like they're running in the olympics!" I said laughing, "If only i had my powers..I'D TURN YOU INTO STONE!" She shouted as she reached the last stair.

'Where are you howl?'

Suddenly i noticed a small dog following me....'oh please dont tell me this is your disguise howl..'
great it's him alright..

In the Castle....

We walked in, I noticed a old lady but she was wearing very fashionable formal clothes..I guess she's Madame Sulliman, looks very strict no wonder Howl was afraid of her."Oh well Hello! You must be Howl's mother, very nice to meet you Mrs.Pendragon!" Madame Sulliman greeted sophie, she smiled as she sat down."Can't she speak?"

She asked looking at me 
"Yeah she can't.." I replied feeling guilty for lying about all of this,

"And who might you be?" she asked.

"Oh um I'm Leora Pendragon..Howl's sister." I said..

'OH GOD Y/N OUT OF ALL THE NAMES, WHY LEORA?!'

"Wait why are you holding my dog?" M. Sulliman asked, 'I thought this was Howl?! '

"Oh i apologize i didn't know" I said giving her dog back...'THEN WHERE THE HECK IS HOWL?!'

I got startled as a Airplane landed on the patio, and guess what? 'THE PILOT WAS HOWL..HE COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHER DISGUISE AS  A WIZARD?!'

I mentally facepalmed from embarrassment, "Oh well if it isn't Howl...Your disguises will never fool me boy, I'm sorry.." Madame Sulliman said .....'Howl ,what did you do?'

Author POV:-

Howl just smiled and approached Madame."See, your Brother is nothing but a heartless fool!"
"I thought he would replace me,i taught him so well but he's so selfish!" M. Sulliman screamed.

"That's not True!" I stood up, "He's the only man who's ever been this kind to me ever!"
"Every single, man that approached me were just perverts! He saved me multiple times, the irony is that your the selfish one here you dont care about Howl you just care about his rank!"

"And i dont care if i'm speaking to a Queen right now or how cliche i might sound but I- I love him!" 

Howl POV:-
'I love you too Y/n, I always have...'

..........................................................................

Processing Authors note...

.................................

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:))𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞....𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 @𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝𝟓𝟓 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲<𝟑𝟑