[CLOSED] Write to Survive contest - City of Secrets

Greetings, as you may not know, SecretTreasures and adventure are hosting the survival interactive story contest with a theme park concept. If you want to find out more, check out their book here (Write to Survive Contest [CLOSED] - Secret Treasures |) or here.

In the second round, they provide three stops for participants to choose and one of them leads to a DARK MAZE stop which is hosted by CitifiedFantasy. And we are happy to give you our mysterious challenge - City of Secrets. Let's write to survive, travellers!

Prompt

Identical chalk drawings are appearing at random places around the city. What do you discover about them?

Rules and Guidelines

➵ Deadline for submission: 23:59 GMT on Dec 31.

➵ Wordcount: 500 to 1000 words.

➵ Your entries must contain themes of Urban Fantasy.

➵ Mature is allowed but adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

➵ You can publish it in a short story collection or as a stand alone.

➵ We accept English entries only.

➵ Submission via this FORM.

➵ You can share your story in the comment section.

Prizes

- Round Qualifiers: (from SecretTreasures and adventure only)

➵ A Qualified Travellers sticker

➵ Add to host profiles' dedicated reading list if it is a stand-alone.

- Round Winners:

➵ A shoutout.

➵ A Winner sticker

➵ Add to contest winner reading list if it is a standalone

➵ Add to our Anthology.