[CLOSED] Hidden in Plain Sight

Welcome Wattpaders!

Creatures of myth and mystery are used to hiding in modern society by now. In fact, they like hiding. They just want to be left alone, thank you very much!

So, let's go kick down some doors and see what we can find!

Prompt

That co-worker that drives you crazy just asked you for a BIG favor. They know you're not human, and they're ready to tell everyone if you don't help them.

What happens next? Do you help, or do you run away ... again?

Rules

1. The deadline is December 31st, 2023 at 23:59 EST.

2. Entries can be a MAXIMUM of 1000 words.

3. We will only accept English entries at this time.

4. Only one submission per user will be accepted.

5. Entries should be written exclusively for the provided prompt. It can be a standalone story or a published part of a collection on your profile.

6. Please pay attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Creativity and Relevance to the prompt will be taken into consideration during judging.

7. Your story must be Urban Fantasy as genre or subgenre.

8. Mature stories will not be accepted for this contest. All stories must abide by Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

9. When your story is complete, please submit using this FORM. Only stories submitted using this form will be eligible for judging, however, we do encourage you to share the link to the story in the comments below.

Prizes

1. A shoutout from our profile!

2. Stand-alone winning entries will be added to our winner reading list!

3. All winning entries get a winner sticker!

Happy writing and good luck!