A love so beautiful-1

*disclaimer this chapter contains my undying love for animals so bear with me and sorry in advance if it's to cliche*

Wonwoo's POV

"Then let's go, mine." , I said taking his hand into mine.

Did I just call the abs guy 'mine' OUT LOUD? Did Jeonghan do some black magic on me that I can't think straight or has Mingyu actually started affecting my thoughts that I have started thinking them via my dick?!

Holding Mingyu's soft hands are not helping me think straight now!

"So- um... hyung you are zoing out", Mingyu says pulling me out of my thought process.

"Huh- umm... it is really a good idea to come to here... I love animals especially cats...."

"Yeah I heard you talking about animals..... alot.... so I thought we can spend time here", Mingyu says shyly.

Gosh this guy is so hot and cute at the same time I can't control myself around him!!!

I need to think about something to distract me....

"Hyung.... look the employees are here."

"Good morning, I'm Anna, I, all our staff and volunteers have been managing this shelter for years."

"Good morning", both me and Mingyu wish the sweet lady.

"So there are some do's and don'ts which you must follow this is to ensure safety of our animals and you. Remember we have few animals which have faced tough times, few have been neglected, abused, or lived on the street.... so I hope you will be following few rules... first and foremost, be respectful to all of the animals. Do ask questions.... staff and volunteers, they know alot of animals..... there are few animals in cage, they have been kept there for a reason so don't touch them thinking they are endearing, it could be dangerous for both you and the animal. Also there are animals out in play area you can play, walk, socialize, feed, and spend time with them also, read to them and most of all.... love them."

"Thank you Anna noona we will follow all the rules." , Mingyu says politely.

"Oh and if you wish to adopt any lovely friend of our please do come and speak with me."

"Sure Anna noona!", I said wishing to adopt sometime in future.

"Hyung let's play with them.", Mingyu says and suddenly he has taken control of hand holding, and pulling me towards the animal section.

Going in, there were few dogs and cats in different cages, these poor beings looked fragile. I don't understand how one can harm such lovely beings. I hope they get well soon and be healthy enough to roam around like they used to.

We roamed around all the animal and volunteers telling us their recovery stories and how strong all the dogs and cats were to fight and recover.

[A/N: I am sorry I can't write any bad things cause it is very difficult for me to even imagine people harming animals. So sorry no sad plot will be written here by me. Thank you for understanding.]

Inside the playroom there were small puppies and kittens playing in small ball section and some big dogs running around in their own world and cats laying near the window.