.°•Candies•°. - K.Nj

He climbed up to you, slowly kissing your stomach by lifting up your white button up. Leaving love bites like it was the only painting he mastered at. His finger tips traced your legs up to your breasts, squeezing them softly and hearing your whines. You knew he was used to hear you moan. "Say my name", he looked up with a sheepish look carved on his lips and eyes.

"What would I get?", you said as your voice lifted up. He pulled out the lollipop which was put beside the table lamp which was lit dimly. Making the aura in the room surrounding you with the air of dizziness and your eyes couldn't stay awake. You needed sleep, but something a lot more than that. He unwrapped it and showed you that before licking it and soon putting it inside his mouth.

"You'll get a candy from me", he giggled as if it was a show. "Just a candy?", you looked up at him, still laying down on the comfy bed. It was evening already. "You're being a c*nt doll. You need something more than a candy tasted by your daddy?", he took it out of his mouth. "Say my name", he got super close to your lips and placed the candy close to your lips, already wet by his licking. "Namjoon..", you said in a low sigh.

"Don't expect you'll get this by giving me that", he said taking off his top and you focused on his buff body, not wasting a moment you moaned out, you wanted him to rail you at the very moment like you'd never get it ever again. "Give me Namjoon!", you moaned almost too loud. "Hm? Give you what?", he asked as his eyebrow raised in a question. "Lollipop", you whined.

"My whiny baby, how poor.", he placed his hand over your neck, softly choking it like you were a bird. He brought the candy to your lips kissing it with your lips behind. The sweet flavour mixed with his lips drove you mad like a mutt. You grabbed him with both of the hands. He kept on kissing passionately, choking you.

He choked harder that you couldn't breath. "Why don't you speak doll? You didn't like it?", he teased as he teared your soul apart by glancing in your glass eyes. He was smiling evilly. "Tell me doll? Aww? You cannot breath. So helpless. Do you still need the candy? Or something else?", he let go of your throat and you sucked in a long breath and coughed.

"I..need you", you craved for him. Wetter and wetter. He placed the candy over your neck licking it with your skin and sucking your skin apart. "Sweeter", he said and proceeded keeping the candy over each part of your body, kissing and trailing hickies. "Suck it while I rail the attitude outta you", he shoved the candy in your mouth as you tasted it. Your mouth shut and eyes upon his moves.

He removed your clothes fast, tearing your panties apart. "Mmhm!", you questioned but your mouth filled with the candy. "Don't you dare to take it out of your pretty mouth", he warned and kissed your thighs. Your eyes on the ceiling as soon as his lips touched your womanhood. His eyes were seeking yours while he starts to eat you out.

The misty and magical fragrance of him and you mixed up and filled the room completely. He detached his lips away from your womanhood as he felt your thighs shaking. It was your orgasm reaching but you knew he would never let it happen this early. He was to make sure you didn't bit the candy and you threw it off your mouth, letting out a frustrating moan. It was tough for you to speak, and you chose to suck in breath better than before.

"Did you enjoy your meal?", he smirked evilly before taking the lollipop again in his hands and tasting it. He let it down your nipple sucking them along the candy as his tongue trailed back to your mouth, his kiss became more intense and his large member entered your body. You moaned loud that you almost screamed and his tongue wandered around in your mouth. He started thrusting hard knowing you were already really needy.

He pumped the himself in your body along with the candy pumping in and out of your mouth. "Taste both of your meals", he said making his eyes dig into yours with his lusty darkened tone of voice. You knew you didn't have anymore control over your own body. It was all his. After a few hard thrusts you felt your lower body completely drained as you reached for your climax and he was on his edge too.

His large member ringed inside your walls and you couldn't mouth words while he kept pumping the candy into your mouth. "Bite it  when you c()m", he ordered as his another hand touched your neck, choking it softly. You c()mmed all over a sudden and your teeth bit over the sweet lollipop and it broke. He too reached after a second coming up to kiss you as you both tasted it, and each other.

"Sweet...", he mumbled kissing your cheek after lifting your chin up. Looking at your railed face.

"Its always you over candies"
_______________________________________

Ayo~~ I am back here unholy babies. I am fine right now and I have passed with good marks I guess. I'll be publishing Male reader pov or maybe ship chapters but don't take it damn seriously like- It maybe a ship and all of this book is imaginary. I missed y'all and don't forget to vote!

=+=~ tysm for 10k + reads

~June