°.•Yours•.°- K.Sj x J.Jk (pt.2)

He laughed at him right after that and came up to kiss me but Jungguk pushed him away looking at the ground

He laughed at him right after that and came up to kiss me but Jungguk pushed him away looking at the ground. "Not now", he said. He ran to the bathroom throwing up because of the high hang over.

Jin didn't want to stay anymore so he started to set himself up and left soon. Jungguk came up seeing no one. He searched for him everywhere but he wasn't found. It was clear he didn't want it really, he just wanted to grant Jungguk.

"Why should I care?", thinking that he continued to get ready for the lectures. He knew he was gonna meet him again. He had to act like nothing happened. He need not to focus on him anymore. His crush was totally turned into something that would always pressure him.

"Jeon!", Taehyung called him while he was lost in his own thoughts in the room. "Where were you gone last night? Everyone was worried so Seokjin went to find you", he said. Probably he didn't hear them, nor did the others. "Its just I had some emergency ", he cleared his throat.

"Is everything OK?"
"Yeah, no problem Tae", with that they sat together and soon Jungguk heard a voice from his back. It was Jin, he was whistling to himself some songs and soon their eyes met that made Jeon skip a heart beat. Jin slowly smiled at him like he was never with him last night.

Jungguk turned around looking into his study. He wasn't ok, he had a lot to tell but couldn't. He slowly started to remember everything that happened in the club.

Flashback:

Jungguk's pov:

I was drooling at how he looked that night. He was gleaming in the crowd of many the music didn't even make me flinch but did his gaze. His gaze was neither soft nor cold, it was him, it was his way to look at me.

"Kim...", I whispered and he came running to me and holding me in his hands as I was about to stumble and fall on the ground. I needed courage that was supplied to me by the drink. I almost had a whole bottle.

"Jungguk, you're drunk. Careful", his soft voice teared my heart apart and my eyes were shining in the lights and his eyes had a reflection of how dumb I looked. Everything started to run round and round. I hugged him tightly like he won't be in the next sudden moment.

"W-what is wrong?", he asked holding me and hugging me back. The other boys were probably out somewhere else, great fully didn't see me losing myself. "Kim *hiccup* Seokjin...y-you are fucking handsome", that's what I probably said.

He chuckled at me innocently. "Am I?", with that he made me sit on a chair and I hit my head on the hands resting my head down looking at him. I licked my lips and held his hand tight. "Jungguk, you are a light drinker you know", he said sitting there and looking back at me. I took his hand in mine and babbled about things.

He was still there, I couldn't stop but stare and get lost in him completely. "Jungguk the Boys must be searching for us", he suggested. I shook my head like a baby holding him close to me. "Seokjin- there is something I have to let you know", I said squishing him in my hug. He pulled away.

"Jungguk you're not ok right now you know", he held both of my shoulders. I moved in for a kiss and fell over his shoulder rather. "I- I really love you Jin", I said hugging him and breathing over his neck. Jin didn't say anything and I looked at him for a response. "J-jungguk stop", he said letting my head out of the zone.

"You can't do that", he said raising an eyebrow. "Why can't I?"

"I have a girlfriend..."

Boom

Jungguk was back in his senses and looked at the books. Soon the lectures ended and it was time to move away. Jungguk held Taehyung's hand and snatched him away to exit the building. "Woah lose a little Kook. What's wrong with you? You're acting weird since last night", Tae said and Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi were reaching them slowly.

"Kook how are you now?" Asked Hoseok with a smile and small eyes. "B-better"
"What happened last night?", asked Jimin.

"I was just acting childish Jimin. Nothing else", he said walking away. "Okay Kook but if you have something to tell you are free", Namjoon reassured. Jungguk smiled and walked away. He went home locking it from inside. He layer down the bed thinking about everything and let out a sigh.

He removed his clothes and thought of only Jin. He looked down to find he had a boner out of nowhere. "Goddam", he cursed laying down and removing the last cloth he had on. He touched his tip biting his lip. He moaned starting to touch himself. Soft airy moans escaped his mouth.

The mirror gave him the reflection of him doing it. A blush formed over his face and he huffed out breath hard. He opened his eyes and moved faster. "Enjoying ain't you?", the voice made his body shake up. He was shook. He covered himself with blanket immediately. It was him, he was already in there.

"Jin! How the fuck are you here?"

"I brought something to eat for you. The house was open"

Jungguk sighed as his face turned red and he walked over to bed and leaned in to Kook. "Needy enough?", he asked removing his blanket and hovering over him slowly. "G-Go away", he shivered and squeaked. Jin wouldn't control himself and growled kissing him down his neck.

"Pretty boy", he mumbled and left marks over his toned body slowly trailing his wet tongue over Kook. "J-jin", the boy stuttered holding his hand. Jin held his hands up together pinning them on the bed and pinched his nipples. Smirking and looking down his c0ck. He held his c0ck with one hand and stroked it slowly.

Jungguk held his breath and threw his head back as he felt amazing how he worked. Soon Jin gave him a big luck and took his whole length in his mouth. "Jin...fuck", he cursed and closed his mouth with one hand giving it muffled moans.

He sucked him off until he was breathless. "I- I am close Jin", he said and Jin looked at him still sucking and holding his thighs close. Kook moaned for the last time and came inside his mouth. Jin gulped down and kissed his thighs sighing. "You liked it?", he asked coming up and kissing him. "Fucking tasty"

They both were aware what was happening. It wasn't like Jungguk hated Jin but he couldn't resist a man like him. He was not sure if it was a good idea to be friends with benefit when he has a girl.

__________________________________
!!Please read!!

Last day was really hectic for me. I finally published this and I guess I'll be ending the series soon. So! After I finish this one kindly vote if I should start a Yoonmin one or a Namjin one next. I have been dreaming of some stuff recently :3

Just comment down and lemme know maybe.

Lastly tysm to support