°•Yours•°- K.Sj x J.Jk (pt.1)

Jungguk's pov:

Jungguk's pov:

I walked away from the club after he talked to me. I didn't mean to be rude but he never told me he had a girlfriend. Yes... I had a crush on someone who had a girlfriend and he hid it from us all. Our group of seven for the university always went everywhere together since years.

"Its his fault", I told to myself running to the car wiping my own tears. "Seokjin you suck", and that was the moment I heard his voice calling me. I never looked back and kept going and started driving looking at him just standing there.

"Jungguk! Stop!", he yelled for the last time and I disappeared from his sight. I banged the door open and close again. So the thing was that... I had feelings for this man since a lot of time and after this year passed I confessed in the club getting drunk. "I am so stupid", and then I rested myself on the bed as the tears didn't stop and everything felt dizzy.

"I was stupid to love again", I knew how many times the guys may have rejected me because of their Sexuality or they weren't just for me. I couldn't like girls, I wasn't made for that. It wasn't my fault. We have been friends since so long and he didn't even share about his girl then how could I know?

There was a loud knock over the door that made me sizzle on the bed and almost fall. I walked to the door dripping here and there. "Who?", I asked holding the door knob. "Jungguk open it. It's me", it was the voice that was very much familiar. "Me who?", I asked sniffing in the tears. "Jin".

I smashed the door and that made a loud thud. "What are you here for? ", I almost yelled. "Jungguk l-look I know what I did was wrong but-"
"But what Kim Seokjin?"
"Just open the door"

His feeble voice made me worry. I opened it slowly and his hand peeped inside opening the door and straight away pinned me to the wall. "You little brat...", he said smashing his lips on mine as tears streamed down my cheeks. He wiped them away cupping my cheeks.

"Y-you're cheating", I said. "I am not Googie", he said ruffling my hair. He choked me with his hand softly. "You said you wanted me to be yours?", he reminded me of my words. "I did", I said looking at him. "You can of course be someone to me", he whispered kissing my neck as I shook up straight.

"But you have someone", I said sniffing again. "It doesn't matter if you're my friend only", he said confusing me. "What do you mean?", I asked trying to push him away. "Be my friend with benefits Jungguk", he said resting himself on my shoulder as my mouth widened up a little.

"Are you out of your dumb mind?", I yelled. "I am not, it will always be a secret", he said holding my hands. "What about your fucking girlfriend?", i asked as my legs went weak because of the alcohol and my eyes started to close slowly. "I can't do that...you would be cheating", he kissed me slowly down my neck opening up my shirt.

"STOP Jin..", I yawned pushing his hands away. "I could not do that", he slapped my face. I laughed at his angry state. "You're fucking drunk and you don't make decisions like that. Fucking wake up tomorrow and think", he said slamming my back to the wall and holding my collars and he kissed me for the last time.

"I wanted you to be mine but not anyone else's dumb...man", I said and he returned back to me picking me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You were crying a few seconds ago and you got the guts to call me dumb", he threw me on the bed and slapped me again.

"That doesn't mean you'll hurt me anymore", I said ignoring him and smiling at him. "Fucking sleep", he said. "I won't", with that he climbed over me raising up my legs over his shoulders and spanking my butt. "You like pain?", and then he spanked again as I threw my head back trying not to react.

"You act like you're the best in front of those...and here you are being the worst person I met", I kept taunting and my eyes went teary as he started to remove my shirt. "Stop", I said as I clenched the bedsheets. "I won't stop, you loved me so much so long ago. I cannot say you never wanted this."
"I do want it but that makes you a cheat"
"If no one would know I am cheating, that wouldn't count in", he gulped down sucking on my neck. "Jinnie..", I moaned. He started to trail kisses down my chest and pinched my nipples doing so.

I never knew when I fell asleep my body ached hard. I felt his body close to me and he was gently holding me. I knew he was gonna dig in me but I couldn't control the alcohol anymore. I fainted right there. I knew it wasn't right but I really needed him.

Morning:

3rd person pov:

Their bodies were wrapped with each other and their fingers were tangled with each other. Jin groaned in his sleep and Jungguk was soon awake looking his face in the morning as the sunlight lightened up his body and face making him look unreal.

He couldn't think what happened last night. He had all the idea what was going on. Jin's eyes fluttered up open as he held Kook's wrist pulling him to his chest as he saw the bruises over his hand. "Morning", he mumbled. Jungguk sighed and turned around away. "I know you used me last night", Jungguk said standing up. "I know you used to hurt yourself", he replied back resting over the bed. He starred at the hickies over my chest and neck.

He stood up hugging me from the back and he started to shrug him off but he was a lot heavier. "I didn't use you. I am not like what you imagine", he said kissing his cheek. "Jin...I was thinking about last night", Jungguk said holding his hand turning around. "And what did you decide?", Jin asked looking at him.

"Will you be mine? Even though like what you wanted?", he asked with a serious face.

"I will only be yours as a friend, but you'd not like to leave"

__________________________________

My horny bit"hes made it reach 19k are you freaking kidding me? I missed y'all but I was kinda busy again. Hope you enjoy this part too. And this is the first part of "Yours" there are many emotional Rollercoasters that would occur in this. Wait for it and don't forget to vote!

I know this chapter seemed a little toxic but I guess we'll reach the good end soon.

June~