Chapter 19: Roses are Bloody

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters. I only own my OC and any others that may come into the story. Black Butler is owned by Yana Toboso.

-Author Comment-

............Wow I have been gone for a long time. I am really sorry about that but you know how life can be sometimes, it can be quite demanding. I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that liked, followed and commented during my absence. You guys were just so cute making me feel guilty when I stopped updating. I can say that the constant comments of love and support for me to continue made me FIND the time to actually write something. Now I'm not sure how good it is because I am defiantly out of practice so I am extremely sorry if this sucks and you hate it.....I tried my best *sweat drop* Any who, you little readers are adorable with your comments so please keep leaving them; I would love to receive paragraphs of how glad you are that I updated *insert narcissistic laughter here*. Just kidding, author-san was trying to be funny. Gomen'nasai *Bowing* 

In all seriousness, I am very thankful that you guys stayed, Author-san is very happy!!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I will look forword to what you guys think. 

until next time my adorably kawaii readers!! 

____________________________________________________________________________

Shizuka POV

Drip. Drip. Drip

The color of roses.

The essence of life.

I stared at Madam Red and watched how the life drained from her eyes and she became just like her victims.

Dead to the world.

The vibrant red elixir of life was steadily dripping out of the wound, the rhythmic dripping the only sound present in the ally way. I had stepped in front of Master Ciel the instant that Madam Red became hostile, but my service was not needed because she confessed that she could not inflict harm to the only child that she had in her life. I knew her death was approaching quickly, her soul was growing bright as each second had gone by but it still came as a shock to see the chainsaw rip threw her chest. My wings had unraveled and made a protective barrier around Master Ciel, the blood splashed onto my cheek and wings.

The metallic aroma found its way into my nose.

I looked at the scene with a heavy heart; death was never a beautiful thing when it was done in such a violent way. I kept my wings around milord, trying to shield him from the gruesome sight even though I already heard his ragged intake of breath. Time finally seemed to pick up and Grell began speaking, not that it was particularly important to me. I just watched as the cinematic record spilled out of Madam Red's body.

The woman who loved red, ended with it surrounding her. I guess the universe did have a since of poetic irony.

I moved back swiftly, moving Master Ciel with me when a chain saw was swung at my person. I looked up to see Grell giving me a grin full of sharp teeth.

"It is not nice to ignore your mother dear"

I looked at him with furrowed brows, mother? What kind of conversation did I just miss?

Grell gave a bark of a laugh, "You see little Shizuka, I just got done telling Sebby that you are our adoptive daughter! But I guess you weren't listening." He then shifted forward faster then the human eye could follow and tried to decapitate me with his chainsaw. I reciprocated by flicking my left wrist, causing my fan to slide into my waiting palm and used it to stop the chain saw a centimeter before it reached my neck.