Chapter 1

"Wakey-Wakey baby girl" Louis whispers while rubbing his daughters back. "Da-Dee sleeep" Cassie whines and curls up into her blankets to hide from her father. Louis coos at the sight. "Okay well I guess I am going to have to go for breakfast with out you!" Louis teases the three year old.

Cassie gasps and sits up in her bed instantly. "No Da-Dee! I awake I awake! Up Up!" Cassie makes grabby hands at her dad to pick her up. Louis chuckles at his daughter before picking her up in his arms. "What do you want to wear today baby girl?" Louis asks as they walked to Cassie's closet.

"Pink Pink!" Cassie cheers whiles pointing to the pink dress in the closet. "Okay baby girl lets get you dressed then so we can go!" Louis chuckles pulling her favourite pink dress from the closet. "Otay Dadee!" Cassie claps. Louis helps Cassie change out of her PJ's, changing her into the dress she picked out. After she changes they walk to the bathroom still sleepy Cassie in Louis arms, Louis began to brush Cassie's hair. Louis slides it into a ponytail that sits slightly crooked on the top of her head. No matter how many times Louis has done her hair he can never get it to look exactly the way he wanted but he really tries. The final step before they head downstairs is to brush their teeth, Louis always waits for Cassie to brush his teeth so they can do it together. This is so Cassie can copy Louis movements and learn visually and hands on.

"Ready to go put your shoes on munchkin?" Louis asks as they make their way down to the front entrance. "Yesh! Me big girl me do me do!" Cassie cheers before plopping to the floor in front of her white vans and slides them on her feet with ease. "See Dadee me big girl!" Cassie claps. "You are Daddy is very very proud of you love" Louis praises and gives his daughter a kiss on the top of her head before sliding on his own vans. Louis checks over his outfit one last time before leaving. Since Louis job is very casual, he gets away with wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a black slipknot graphic tee. Deciding that it was a warm September fall day Louis leaves his jacket but grabs Cassie's to bring just in case.

Louis and Cassie make their way to the bakery. It was something they did every morning for the past year. Cassie's mum walked out of Cassie and Louis's life a year ago and Louis has been doing everything in his power to make sure his baby girl had the best life. The drive to the Cafe is short, only a 5 minute drive. Louis is able to find a parking spot relatively easy, he pulls in placing the car in park before getting out and helping Cassie out from her car seat and walking into the Cafe.

"Okay baby girl what do you want?" Louis asked Cassie as they were waiting in line. "Oat and Chocy!" Cassie cheers. "You want and oatmeal chocolate chip cookie?" Louis confirms. "Yesh!" Cassie smiles. "Okay baby girl, but you have to have a fruit smoothie with it okay?" Louis tells Cassie, it is something that he is working on with Cassie, trying to ensure that she eats a balanced meal. Cassie is typically good at it and likes all foods. "Otay Dadee".

"I can help who is next!" A low deep voice calls from behind the counter. Louis looks up and stares at the boy behind the counter getting lost in the mesmerizing green eyes. He doesn't realize how long he has been staring until he feels a slight tug on his sleeve, looking down to see his daughter staring at him. He breaks himself out of his thoughts and walks forward towards the counter with Cassie. "Um hi, can i get an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, a Berry Berry smoothie, a Yorkshire tea with a little milk and a cheese tea biscuits please." Louis asks.

"Of course are you staying or going?" The barista asks. "What do you say baby girl stay or go?" Louis asks turning to look down at Cassie. "Stay Dadee" Cassie smiles. "We will stay then" Louis tells the barista. "Perfect okay your total is $15.35." Louis is paying when he feels a little hand tugging on his shirt. "what's up baby girl" Louis questions. "Dadee where Mary?" Cassie questions with sad eyes. Marry had been the barista who has been working every weekday morning for the past year since Louis and Cassie had started coming here. "She must be off today baby, we will see her tomorrow" Louis attempts to reassure his sad daughter. "Sorry i don't mean to eavesdrop, but Mary is actually doing the afternoon shifts for a while now. So it will be me in the mornings" The barista explains. "No mo Mary" Cassie asks with tears forming in her eyes. "i'm sorry baby she is working at a different time now" Louis liftsCassie up into his arms. "We will see..." Louis trails off reading the name on the barista's name tag. "Harry, we will see Harry every morning now" Louis explains to his daughter. Cassie tilts her head and points to Harry " 'Arreh?" "Yes i am Harry, what is your name" Harry asks smiling at the little girl.