Chapter 3

The next morning Louis woke up to an excited three year old jumping on his bed. "Dadee! Dadee! Up! Up! We go see Gammy!" "Okay munchkin, Daddy is awake, you silly monkey." Louis says through slightly open eyes pulling Cassie in for a snuggle.

Cassie lets out a small giggle. "Hi Dadee" "Hi baby girl, you ready to go see Grammy?" Louis smiles down at his daughter in his arms. "Yesh! Yesh! Go now!" Cassie nods her head vigorously. "Yes love we can go now, but first we need to get ready and eat breakfast okay?" "Otay Dadee!"

The pair climb out of the bed, Louis carrying Cassie to the bathroom where he gives her a quick bath, Cassie giggling the entire time as the bubbles pop, taking a few painting a moustache on her Daddy's face. Louis smiles down at his daughter fondness written all over his face, the amount of love he has for his daughter is endless, he would walk through the ends of the earth to ensure that Cassie was safe, healthy and happy.

Draining the tub, Louis wraps Cassie into a soft fuzzy towel with a bunny ear hood and carries her to her room. Cassie lets out a sleepy yawn as she rests her head on Louis shoulder allowing herself to be carried. 

Setting Cassie on the bed, Louis walks over to her closet and pulls out a pair of clothes for her, her favorite baby blue dress and white converse with gold stars. Louis crouches down to Cassie's level helping her slide on her dress. Cassie climbs off of the bed using Louis shoulders to support herself and she slides into her shoes. 

"All set munchkin?" Louis ask. "Me good!" Cassie squeals. "Alright, what do you say you and I stop for breakfast on the way?" 

"Oh yesh pwease!" Cassie grins clapping her hands. "We go see 'Arreh?" Cassie questions. "No love remember he is off on the weekends. How about we get some McDonalds on the way?" Louis offers in hopes that distracts her from the fact that she won't get to see Harry today. "Otay Dadee. I excited to see Grammy!" Cassie smiles. "Me too love, me too" Louis smiles picking Cassie up and carrying her downstairs. 

After a stop for breakfast they are on the road by 10 am. Louis ensures that Cassie has her tablet with a few movies downloaded to keep her busy on the two hour drive back home to his mum's place. Louis turns the radio on to a low volume listening to soft rock as he drives along the quiet highway. 

~

Just over two hours later Louis is pulling into the drive way of his childhood home. "Alright munchkin we are here." Louis tells Cassie as he is puts the car in park. Louis climbs out of the drivers seat and opens the back door where Cassie is sitting and unbuckling her from her seat. 

As soon as Cassie's feet hit the pavement she is running up to the front door and knocking as loud as her little hands will allow her to. "Huwwy Dadee!" She calls back at Louis. Louis chuckles at his daughter and shuts the back door making his way up the narrow pathway to the front door in just enough time for the door to open. 

"Hi my loves!" Jay smiles as she opens the front door, instantly leaning down to pick Cassie up into her arms hugging her tight, then hugging Louis as Cassie cling tightly to her. "Hi Gammy!" Cassie smiles. 

"Hi bug, I missed you so much. How are you my girl?" Jay asks as the three make their way into the house. "Me missed Gammy too! Me gwood!" 

Louis childhood home is always the exact same every time he returns home. Its a comfortable 5 bedroom home. Warm and cozy vibes. They turned Louis's old room into a spare room for the when Louis or any guests meaning Louis siblings are sharing the other 3 rooms. Lottie and Fizzy in one, Phoebe and Daisy in another, Ernest and Doris sharing the last room. They have two sets of bunkbeds in the room, one with a desk under it and the other with a bed. Cassie usually stays in the room with the twins as they are only a year older than Cassie and get along really well.