29.

"Do you, Hwang Hyunjin, take Park Rosé as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part."

"I do."

___________

"That was literally so tiring and I never want to stand that long holding your hands again." Rosé joked.

Hyunjin let out a tires laugh, "that was so boring It felt like a funeral. I thought weddings were supposed to be fun."

"Soo, now that we have this large ass place all to ourselves, what do you wanna do for our honeymoon?"

Hyunjin thought for a moment, "I know. Let's play video games!"

"Right behind you!"

Hyunjin felt like teasing the girl, "yes Mrs. Hwang."

"I literally think I'm about to puke. I never want to hear those words leave your mouth ever again." They let out loud laughter and played games together all night for their "honeymoon". Both of them wishing their first marriage would be with someone else. They still had a great time together and really started a close bond.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"What?" The boy questioned and walked to the room.

"Ew." Was all he said when he saw only one large bed and rose petals decorating it. They looked at each other, sharing the same look. They both ran to it and jumped, "I CALLED IT FIRST."

"SUCK A TITTIE I WANT THE BED."

"BE A MAN AND SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WITH THE ROACHES."

"I ALREADY SAID I WASN'T SLEEPING WITH YOU."

"I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME, THE ROSÉ A ROACH."

"OH BUT I DID."

The two ended up play fighting over the bed. Hyunjin ended up on the floor while Rosé threw him one pillow and a blanket before spreading her body to take up the entire bed.

Hyunjin huffed in defeat. "I guess you can have the bed." He rolled his eyes. "Um...I already have the bed as you can see. I hope you find the coach as your new best friend for the week." She smiled a cheeky smile as he left the room with the blanket trialing behind him.

He layed down on the couch and fell asleep after some time.