Good Situation

So, this story begins with Killer and Horror already in Nightmares crew, and them already in a relationship. 

Through, there'll most likely be flashbacks to when they first met and were getting used to each other

~~~

Nightmare sighed, though, he found this behavior kind of endearing in a way. Horror had hid leftovers in his room again. 

He was worried they would run out and he felt the need to keep all their leftovers for emergencies. 

Nightmare put a hand on a guilty looking Horrors shoulder, "There's no need to be embarrassed, my dear." 

Killer took the food from the bottom drawer and looked in disgust before picking it up and carrying it out of the room.

Nightmare gave Horror a reassuring smile, "Just remember, we can always get more food. There's no need to hide it." 

Horror nodded.

"Sorry..."

Nightmare shook his head, "No need to apologize, darling." He removed his hand and put it back into his pocket, still keeping his eyes fixed on Horror.

"Have you been eating healthily, like I asked?" 

Horror nodded, "Think so." Nightmare nodded, "Good."

Nightmare exited the room.

Killer kept his face of disgust on his face as he dropped the old food into the trash. Killer was always over dramatic.

Horror entered the kitchen and went straight to the fridge. Killer smirked, "Stashing away for winter, was it?"

Horror closed the fridge and glared at him. He knew Killer being the little shit he was, was gonna give him a hard time about this.

He pointed at him, "Don't. Start." 

Killer chuckled then walked into the living room. Nightmare brought attention to something he'd been reminded of from Horrors little habit. "Oh, Horror. I need to collect more supplies so I'm going to go scavenge an Au. I'd like you to accompany me. Would you, my dear?" Horror shrugged, "Sure, Nightmare."

Nightmare nodded, "Then we'll leave in half an hour." Horror nodded back.

Horror took a sip of the drink he'd pulled out of the fridge as Nightmare left the room. Horror trotted into the living room and sat down next to Killer on the couch. 

Killer sat the remote on the arm of the couch, "So, think it'll be another Underfell?" Horror shrugged, "Dunno, probably not though or he'd have said that." Killer nodded.

Horror grimaced, "Ugh, this another shitty romance?" Killer chuckled, "Fuck no. 'm savin' those for movie night so we can bash 'em for being cringy as shit."

Horror sighed, "Can't wait." Killer rolled his eyes, "You enjoy it." 

"Maybe... a little." 

Killer watched the TV intently, waiting for the best part to happen. Horror stared with uninterest. The girl on the TV had ran into the boys arms, holding him tight. The boys face seemed unreadable. 

Then the sound of a knife cutting through flesh was heard and the girl slowly slid to the ground. The boy had a knife in his right hand and stabbed her.

Horror raised his eyebrows but kept his expression low, "That was actually pretty good." Killer had to agree with him.

"Yeah, fuck love and romance."

Horror gave him a dumbfounded look. Killer chuckled, "You know what I mean."

Horror slouched, "Wow, I feel so loved here." Killer rolled his eyes, "Guilt trips are my thing, it doesn't work on me."

Horror sighed, done with Killers shit. Still loved him though. Sometimes it's easy to forget when Killer gets so annoying you wanna punch him right in his face. But everytime, Horror decides against it.

He wouldn't hurt him and he'd beat himself up afterwards if he did. And Nightmare would definitely kill him.

Nightmare walked down the hall into his room. He passed his bed and stopped in front of his dresser. On it stood two picture frames. One face down, and the other standing. The one he kept up had Horror, Killer and himself.

It was taken three weeks after Horror had just joined. Horror confessed his feelings for the two skeletons the day before. He felt it was the hardest thing he'd have ever done.

Nightmare remembered the day perfectly.

Horror had finally made the decision to tell his friends how he really felt. The worst part was, Killer and Nightmare were already together. He was worried he'd just screw it up.

He made his way to the kitchen where the two skeletons were talking. He caught their attention and they listened patiently. Horror fumbled with his jacket then took a deep breath before continuing.

Unlike he'd feared, Killer and Nightmare were very understanding and supportive. They were glad Horror felt that way because they felt it, too.

Soon after, they sealed the deal with affection. Then, a killing- er shopping spree.

At the victimized store, they had taken the picture. They'd killed everyone, every witness and packed a shopping cart full of stuff.

Killer held the camera and held up a peace sign while Nightmare grinned faintly, staring into the soul of the camera. And Horror just smiled...holding someones head

They all enjoyed it. They even kept the shopping cart as a souvenir.

The corner of Nightmares mouth cracked up, he couldn't help but feel a little happier seeing the photo.

Then he remembered what he had to do today. The trip down memory lane will have to end here.

Not only was there hope for more supplies there. There was also overwhelming negative emotions coming from the Au. What struck his curiosity more, was that he could only trace one soul.

Oh well, he'd find out when he left. Nightmare changed his shirt and put on sneakers instead of slippers just in case.

He definitely didn't plan on running, but he felt it would be more appropriate. Although, it's not like anyone would give a shit.

Anytime anyone would see him, they only expected the worst. Heartless monster. Ferocious beast. They'd be scared of him, too.

But it was good for someone who didn't like people. Any people. Except for his two loves.

The only thing that really pissed him off was the Star Sanses. He hated them. It hurt his brain to even think about them. The idea of getting caught by them or having to be around them gave him a headache.

Oh well, they better leave him alone today. He wasn't having it.