Ladies and Gentleman, Him

Once Nightmare and Horror were ready, Nightmare created a portal (thanks Error) and the duo jumped through, landing on the other side.

Their feet landed softly onto snow. The Au was completely silent. Nothing but the cool wind blowing dust through the air. 

Nightmare sighed, remembering this was a genocide Au. At least no one would bother them. 

The two of them walked through Snowdin town, stopping at Grillby's. 

Horror grimaced, "Wow, this place sure went to shit, huh?" 

Nightmare frowned, "No one's here to monitor it. It has all gone to waste." He set his mind back to the task at hand, "Let's just get what we need then we'll go back home." 

Horror nodded and followed Nightmare. Their faces were flooded with shock when they heard shouting from far ahead of them. Nightmare gave Horror a signifying look and Horror took out his axe. 

The two headed closer to the sound as the words became more clear. "RESET ALREADY!! WHY WON'T YOU RESET GODDAMNIT?!"

Dust punched the ground, "YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED! They're all DEAD! THEY'RE ALL GONE! THEY'RE ALL- They're all... heh." 

He smiled, "Why do I think you'll listen to me? This is so pathetic... I'm pathetic... I thought that doing what I did would actually change something. But it's never going to change. It's never going to stop. Never gonna stop, never, never, never, never... heh, heh." 

He laughed, and laughed, and kept laughing. He couldn't stop, it was funny. 

Then he started to cry. Tears began to stream down his face while he laughed. He laughed so hard he couldn't hear anything else. The snow below him got darker with each tear that fell. 

He got lower into his knees. He just... he wanted to curl into a ball and die. The human was making him suffer in this dead Au until they felt like resetting again. He wished he was dead.

Nightmare and Horror glanced at each other with concern and confusion. They were looking over a skeleton, only slightly smaller than both of them, on his knees, folding himself in half and crying. 

His loud and insane laugh was now quiet but still audible. 

The two kept a safe distance from him. Horror took a step closer to Nightmare, slightly guarding him. 

When Dust was calmer he noticed the presence of someone else. He quickly teleported out of their view. The two were surprised at the skeletons' actions. 

Suddenly, a sharp purple tinted bone flew towards the back of Horrors head. He barely dodged it and it grazed his cheek. They turned around to see the skeleton smiling like a psychopath with wide eyes. 

His eyes were a bright red, the right having blue in the middle. "I thought I killed everyone." He smiled wider. 

Horror growled and launched his bone attack. Dust swiftly dodged all the attacks as he ran towards Horror and tried to slash him with his knife. 

Horror dodged him and spawned a gaster blaster behind Dust's back. Dust stood straight and looked behind him before teleporting out of the way just in time. He appeared farther away on the field, signifying that he would be launching a far range attack. 

Nightmare could see that the skeleton was tired, he could feel it. The overwhelming negativity coming from the skeleton was eating him alive. Through the insanity and anger, he could sense Fear. Guilt. Regret. Hopelessness.