It's pretty empty here I see why you hate it

Dust has been living in the castle for a week and a half. So far, he liked it. He didn't trust the others, but they were slowly growing on him. The others could say the same about him. They've all taken a liking to him. 

Today Nightmare would bring Dust back to his Au to get clothes, and any other valuable items to him. Dust insisted that he was fine to go on his own, but Nightmare decided to assign Horror to go with him. Horror couldn't tell if Dust was upset that he couldn't go alone, or that he had to go with him. But he was going to try to make amends with Dust. Their relationship was complicated to say the least. Horror didn't know they were friends or if Dust hated him.

Once Nightmare was finished with what he had to say, Horror and Dust got ready to go. Killer just flopped onto the couch and turned on the TV. Once Dust was ready, he walked back into the room and waited a few seconds before Horror entered. "Okay, ready to go?" Dust nodded, "Yup." 

Then Nightmare created the portal to Dusttale for them and they walked through. "Make sure to bring me back a souvenir!" Killer shouted from the couch. The portal closed and Horror and Dust landed softly on the dusty snow. Dust sighed into his scarf, he hated his Au. He was glad to not have to live this hellhole anymore.

Horror looked around, "Damn, it really is empty." Dust began walking, "Yeah, let's just hurry this up." Horror frowned, "Uh, okay..." Then he jogged until he caught up to Dust. Once they reached Dusts old house, he put his hand on the door. He paused, then he sighed and opened the door.

The door opened all the way and they looked inside before stepping in. They looked around, the room was very dusty from practically being vacated. Since Dust had killed everyone, he just couldn't bring himself to come back in here. 

He slept under trees and outside of Grillby's, but never went inside unless he really needed to eat. To see Grillby's completely empty and deserted, and the same for his house, would probably lead to a panic attack and rushing, vivid memories of what he'd done. He knows because it's happened before. 

Hopefully, it wouldn't happen now, especially with Horror here. So he would make this quick. Get all the things he needed then get out within a few minutes, at least.

So Dust stopped wasting time and headed toward the stairs, not caring if there was anything he wanted to keep downstairs. He guided his hand along the banister as he stepped up the stairs until he reached the top. He kept his eyes down as he passed the first room then opened the door to his own room.

Horror was still downstairs looking around. He crouched down in front of a dusty sock with sticky notes above it.

*SANS! PLEASE PICK UP YOUR SOCK!

*ok.

*DON'T PUT IT BACK DOWN! MOVE IT!

*ok.

*YOU MOVED IT TWO INCHES! MOVE IT TO YOUR ROOM!

*ok.

*AND DON'T BRING IT BACK!

*ok.

*IT'S STILL HERE!

Horror laughed and stopped reading, this brought back memories. Every Papyrus is a treasure, every sans who has a Papyrus loves them and would do anything for them... 

Horror knew what Killer and Dust did to their Papyrus', but he still likes them. He also knew not to learn from them. He'd never hurt his Papyrus. Of course, that's what Dust and Killer both said too until they killed their Paps but still, he wouldn't. He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts then he stood up.