Kaimonde

"Kaimonde?" The boy asked. I turned to him and nodded, before going back to examining the corpse. "Kaimonde refers to the Kaimonde tribe" I explained. "They used to kill and then surround with ink or a dark liquid. If they didn't have liquid they'd find things around them". I got up and took off the gloves, before handing them to one of the adult investigators. "I said that I assumed that it was a knife, but the tribe didn't use knives. This murderer used ink, the traditional way... So they may not have used a knife. It may just be my thinking that's making this case difficult... But I'm sure that they may have used something else".

I told the boy and the investigators to look around for any signs of a weapon. Then, I entered the next carriage once again. It was silent. The passengers stared at me with a sense of fear. It may be any one of these people."it's okay" I told them, "it's okay". I decided to ask them some questions. "Have any of you heard of Kaimonde?". They all looked extremely nervous. "Did you see anything?" I asked. A man from the back made his way through to the front. "I did" he told me.

"I was reading my book when I saw a strange man in black make his way into the carriage after this one" he explained. "I thought it was a little strange, seeing as that carriage is freezing and full of ice". But why would he go into an ice carriage? "Thank you" I told the man. I bowed slightly before returning to the first carriage, where the body lay. "I think I have an idea as to what happened, but first we need to go into the ice carriage".