Truth or dare

A/n: If you've followed the story this far, then thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me! <3
_

I had barely thought about the math test for the whole week. I was now speed-reading through the math book 10 minutes before class.

Apple Jack was a distraction. How didn't I realize my love for her before now? That explained my hella nervosity when I was around her.

I had gotten the idea of it sometimes, but some place in my brain told me to cut off the thought. It was in as much as impossible to not think about that girl though.

My brain is stuck on her all day. When I'm playing football, before and after I've fallen asleep, in class, while eating, and honestly all the time!

Every time somebody mentions her, my heart melts. The little things she does makes me super happy, and I can't explain why.

How could I not though?

I even thought about her now, while studying for the math test like all of my other friends.

Of course, they only needed a quick summary, but I needed one more week to practice!

A power in mathematics is a number or a function expressed as a relation between two numbers or...

I felt like I needed another hour of sleep before doing this.

I rubbed my eyes and looked up at Apple Jack to see she was already looking at me.

She didn't break the eye contact. Her teeth planted a bite in her underlip as she licked it.

Her soft lips... I wanted to kiss her, really.

Everything around me became blurry while looking at her. She was too pretty to be real. My heart pounded out warm streams in my body instead of blood, making me get chills.

It seemed like she tried to not smile, and later broke the tension to look at my desk. Her cheeks were a bit pink. She lowered her hat with her hand, making her green forest eyes hidden.

«Rainbow Dash, darling. You're all red!» Rarity detected apprehensive. Twilight placed her hand on my forehead. «I think she has fever,» she emphasized while examining my face.

My eyes widened at the moment Apple Jacks look appeared on my red face. I bent my head down in the green math book.

God that was embarrassing.

*

«Everyone that's finished can hand in the test on my desk,» Cheerilee said. «You can also take early lunch,» she added.

I was the first one laying the test on her desk. No way I wanted to calculate numbers all day. Especially when I wasn't able to do any of this shit.

5 minutes after, Twilight arrived the lunch table. The room was almost empty.

«Finished already?» I asked.

«Yeah, I was finished in the first quarter,» she bragged. «I only had to triple check before I delivered it, to make sure not any of my answers weren't less fully answered. Every good thing is three!»

«That's good Egghead,» I cleaned my throat. «I mean Twilight.»

«Ha-ha,» she laughed sarcasticly.

«No, but seriously. Do you remember this day where you read a book about running for our gym-class?» I teased.

«Rainbow, books are actually a really good source if you need help with something. It doesn't exist a book in the whole world that can't answer a specifically theme,» she explained. «Did you know it's proven people who read more tend to be smarter? The stimulation in the brain-»