Zephyr Breeze

A/n: If you've read the story this far, then thank you!

Here's part 7 <3
_

The rain brought me back to reality as I suddenly heard a chaotic lighting strike. I should probably start by walking home before I froze to death.

I blinked several times before I went the opposite way towards my house. I could still feel Apple Jacks touch on my chin even though she's gone.

On my brutal way home, I thought about only her. Not even a thunder made me stop focusing on this girl.

My body was cold overall, and it made my runny nose sneeze a couple of times. I could already feel the redness on my nose after drying it with my jacket every second.

The white pants I decided to wear for this night, had already got a greyish color on it. My shoes splashed for every step I walked.

Fortunately, I was wearing wool socks for some reason. That made my feet less cold, but I had just been sweating in the socks about an hour ago.

The fall was coming soon, and I could tell by the weather outside, the colorful leaves on the ground and the lack of mosquito bites on my skin.

It was just then I realized that this summer had gone fast, and that the bet with Apple Jack was over soon. Which meant we would go back to being friends like nothing had happened.

The thought made me sick in my stomach, and it wanted me to hang out with her even more. Every time I had the chance.

I opened the door to my house with a slam and struggled to close it due to the heavy wind outside.

Already when I placed my shoes on the "welcome" carpet I felt really tired. It felt like I didn't even bear to eat after this exhausting day.

After all the sweating, talking, and running, I was glad for this day to finally be over. Particularly about the math test that I didn't have to stress about until next semester.

«Agh, chill,» I sighed for myself while throwing the whole me on the couch. My dad already sat there watching his news.

«Rainbow Dash, where have you been! Have you been out in this weather without telling us?» my mom exclaimed. She had just come out of the kitchen.

«Yeah, but it's no big deal- oh hey, can I take some nachos?» I asked after I saw dad's nacho-bowl.

My dad's tawny eyes looked unsure at my mom. Almost like he asked for her permission to allow me.

«No! It's past your bedtime. Go up and change before you get sick,» she yelled.

I gave her the tired look.

«Yes, up to bed,» she demanded like she answered a question. Pursuing this further she snapped at me.

I walked ragged up the stairs. It felt like every stair I walked up was a magnet that dragged my feet into it.

My body threw itself on my bed once again. The bed felt extra fluffy and warm now. I felt the Friday-feeling sink into my stomach. The best thing about Friday is that I can sleep as long as I want.

I closed my eyes but woke up because of my phone's annoying ringing tone. I growned loudly as I pressed my pillow deep on my face before answering. Some place in my mind wanted it to be Apple Jack.

This better be Apple Jack.

It was Twilight, with a fast glance, I saw the time. 0:30 pm.

«Yes?» I acknowledged with a tired voice.

«Where did you go?» she asked. I could hear a lot of noise in the background. It looked like she was outside.