𝔦𝔦. Carlos meets Dude

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 2. 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆
( edited)

          IT was now midnight and Amor was settled inside the bakery

IT was now midnight and Amor was settled inside the bakery. The lights are dimmed and Amor sat on the stool as she frosted the chocolate cake.

Just as Amor stood up to grab herself a plate, a knock was heard at the door. Amor looks up and takes sight of Evie.

Amor felt her bones tighten. "Hi," she replies dryly.

"Carlos wanted me to find him some chocolate, you know, like the kind that was in the limo this morning," Evie chuckles. "Do you happen to know where any of it is?"

Amor held tightly to the fork in her hand, "what kind?—chocolate, what kind of chocolate?" Amor embarrassingly stuttered over her words.

Evie's eyes fall down to the fork in her hand, Amor's knuckles were white. Her smile falters slightly, "He says it was a combination of chocolate and peanut butter, I think, I wasn't paying very close attention."

Amor doesn't say a word and simply walks over to the cabinet, grabbing some Reese's Pieces chocolate. "This should be good." Amor hands her the bag.

Evie takes the bag and watches as Amor begins cleaning up the kitchen. "Are you leaving?"

Amor snaps her eyes back at her for a quick second before continuing her task, "yeah, I don't wanna stay up too late or else I'll sleep through an entire class period."

Evie smiles lightly, "Oh. You seem a little...nervous."

Amor forces her laugh. "What?"

"Nervous," Evie crosses her arms, squinting, "your grabbing that fork pretty tightly and you can't even look me in the eye."

Amor shrugs, "I should probably get going." She tries to walk away, but Evie was quick enough to grab her arm.

"You never told me your name?" Evie reminds her.

"It's Amor." She wiggles her arm out of Evie's grip.

Evie adverts her eyes to the ground. "Nice talking to you, Amor."

Amor nods, "mhm." She coughed, quickly speeding away, her heart thumping against her chest