𝔵𝔵𝔳𝔦. Tragedy Ever After

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 26. 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
( edited)

 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 ꒱( edited ✓ )

Dear, Evie

I don't know how to start off this letter. I need you to know this just in case anything happens. I need you to know that I love you more than you could ever imagine.

If you are reading this letter, it means that something has gone terribly wrong, and I'm sorry that you're in this pain. You have people that will help you. Mal, your best friend. Along I'm with Jay and Carlos, your family.

Ever since we first started searching for Audrey I knew what it would come to. I knew what I had to do even before we even made a plan.

I part of me still had some hope that we would be able to travel to Paris and make more crepe cakes, even if you do fail miserably at it.

I know you are asking yourself why it had to be me, why I had to be the one to die, but I want you to know that even though I am dead, you're alive.

With a world that is waiting for you to explore, New and unique fashion clothes for you to try on, and clothes for you to make. And even if I'm not there with you physically, I will always be by your side. No matter what.

I will miss holding you and falling asleep in the same bed together, but knowing that you are safe and have people to take care of you, is all I need.

Okay, I don't want to be one of those people that write a ten-page essay so my final words to you are, I love you and we will meet again.

No matter where my soul is, you own my soul, Evie.

P.S. - remember to put the lid on the blender so the crepe mix doesn't splash all over you.

Another P.S.- Give Dude a treat anytime you see him, he's a good dog.

-Your Love, Amor

Evie let out a light chuckle with tears in her eyes before that smile slowly faded and led back to her uncontrollable sobs.

"Amor will always be with you," Mal leaned her head on Evie's shoulder. Uma, Jay, Carlos, Gil, and Dude always sat around the dorm room.

In a peaceful silence.

..

Dear, Audrey

I'll be honest with you, big sister, you did something very stupid and you shouldn't have done it at all, but I still love you to death.

Sorry for the last part. To soon.

Even though you did something stupid, it's not your fault that I'm dead. I was willing to sacrifice myself to save the people that I loved, and if I had to do it again, I would. In a heartbeat.

We need to realize that we don't always get out happy endings. Sometimes the love story doesn't end with the two lovers in the castle with their two children.

Sometimes it's a tragedy ever after.

But you still have a chance to find the love of your life, you need to know that just because Ben couldn't be your true love, doesn't mean you won't find another.

You still have a chance for a happy ever after. And I pray they you get that.

Apart from you may always feel like it's missing because I'm not there, and that will hurt, but the pain will slowly fade as the days go by.

At one point you will be able to think about me and all the good memories we had, and you may shed a few tears and that's completely fine.

But don't cry too much, I hate crying.

From your sister who is twelve minutes younger

-Amor

Audrey pressed the letter against her heart. Audrey felt like she'd let her sister down, she felt that it was all her fault and she may never be able to forgive herself for her sister's death.

Audrey placed the white roses on Amor's grave, placing her forehead on the side of the gravestone, "I love you, little sister." Audrey whispered before her parents pulled her into a hug.

They held each other as they all let tears fall, grieving the loss of an amazing sister, daughter, friend, and lover.

sirednotes

sirednotes...

one more chapter left...