𝔳𝔦𝔦. Secrets Unfold

SOUL'ˎ-
;- °7. 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅
( edited)

 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅 ꒱( edited ✓ )

TW: F SLUR IS USED AND A PANIC ATTACK!
..

  AMOR NOTICED HER SISTER APPROACHING their grandmother, who seemed to be speaking with Mal. "Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap." Audrey scowls at Mal's entire figure.

Amor stands behind them awkwardly. "Grammy?" Mal repeats Audrey's words.

"Sleeping Beauties mother," Audrey answers.

Their grandmother looks at Mal with confusion, not realizing who she was until Mal smiled at her. "You!" Grams shouts. Amor grabs her grandmother's shoulder, trying to calm her down.

"She's not going to hurt you, Grams," Amor speaks.

"How are you here?" Leah ignores her granddaughter's words, "And how have you stayed so young?"

A small crowd started to form around them.

"Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island, this is her daughter, Mal." Ben tries to explain, "Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?" Leah lowly groans, holding Audrey's hands.

"Grams." Amor sighs at her behavior.

"Come on you remember, don't you? The poison apples...and the spells." Queen Leah looks over to King Beast and Queen Belle, "The spells."

"My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse." Grams tries to hold back her tears, "So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" She raises her voice.

Everyone at family day was now staring at the Rose family, watching the event take place. Amor moves awkwardly on her feet, not enjoying all the stares

The fairy godmother puts her hand on Leah's back, hoping to comfort her as Chad stands next to her glaring at Ben.

Mal tries to walk over to my grandmother hoping to make things better, but gets stopped by Chad, "Hey, you stay away from her."

"Don't do this, Chad," Ben warns.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness. FairPlay. No way."