Over A year

For the first three months, they followed her book but to no prevail. They hunted monsters along the way, and it killed some time, but he didn't find any leads on Lillian. She was gone; if anything, by now, she was dead. He didn't know if he was happy or angry or anything. It felt like he had lost something he didn't think he needed. He should have never left her alone, but he did. It was eating him up inside, and everything he saw, purple flowers reminded him of the flowers that were in her hair the day they also met her bright, happy smile. She wasn't like other girls, and he fed her to the wolves without even thinking about it.

The three months, Lillian was sold to work in a coal mine, and she almost died in an explosion the first month she was there. Lillian helped fix people up and tried her best to keep people alive by healing them and making sure they were taken care of properly. She finally killed her master and his friends when she tainted the water they were drinking with poison and watched them die with a cold smile on her face. She wasn't a killer, but now she had to be to save people from being killed because they were just a bit different or they were too poor to help themselves. She got recaptured within three days after freeing all the enslaved people but kept fighting for her freedom. She was resold, and she killed her new master the day after he tried to rape her because she was a virgin.

For six months, Geralt was fighting monsters, and Jaskier almost forgot about Lillian entirely while he was singing and sleeping around. Gestalt still looked for her but had given up almost entirely by this point. He was now trying to forget her and hoped to god she was, in fact, dead. He still took peaks at the books she drew in. He tried not to, but he sometimes still dreamed of Danny yelling at her and him doing nobody. He sometimes even dreamed of the hug she gave him before he left her to die. The guilt still reminded them, and he wished he had done something, anything.

The six months, Lillian was beaten after protecting a pregnant enslaved woman. She was helping the woman in whore houses give birth and helped take care of the children, but the master she had was now trying to sell the kids for money. Lillian hated how her master got an enslaved woman pregnant, and now he was trying to hurt both of them. She had been here for a month, but she was done with him. She grabbed the man's hand as he was about to slap her again, and she punched him hard in the face knocking him down to the ground.

She had been beaten and torched for so long that she lost a lot of her humanity regarding the men that owned her. When he tried getting up, she put him in a choke hold and snapped his neck. He was the fifteenth master she killed to be free at last. She always kept escaping, but the mark on her arm kept giving her away, causing her to kill more and more people. She started to enjoy killing the abusive masters that had her. After twenty years, why not more?

At one year, Jaskier was somehow still following him around, and he almost completely forgot her. Geralt vaguely remembered her, and he went on as if nothing happened, and today was no different for him. He was sleeping with a whore and was happy with his life. All the names started to sound the same to him, and he lost interest in knowing all the women's names he slept with. He was now trying to enjoy an ale at the inn he was staying in.

Lillian had been fighting the man that bought her to the bedroom that he had locked her in. She had been sold to a whore house because she was still a virgin. Lillian was tied to a bed, but after a couple of minutes of work, her wrist was bloody and was going to break free. A man came into her room, and she started fighting harder.

"Well, look at you, so beautiful," the man said as he started to unbutton his pants, and he got on top of her and lifted her dress.

She broke free and grabbed the candle next to the bed and shoved it in his face making him scream in pain. She kicked him off and quickly ran out of the whore house.