The Crying Forest

Geralt had a plan, it wasn't a good plan, but it was a plan. He was going to push Lillian as far as he could even though he didn't want to. Geralt was going to hurt her feelings and make her angry so that she would leave him. Geralt needed to so she would go back to the man Lillian loved. She didn't love him, not in that way. He never told her they kissed or that he felt sick for enjoying it. How he hated himself for it because she thought she was kissing the guy that made her smile, that snuck around her brother's, the guy that deserved the look that she gave him. How she looked at him... Geralt wished she would look at him that way. But he hurt her, told her he would kill her if she were evil, told her he didn't care at all about her if she lived or died, but he did. Even they met... her smile lit the whole room up, his real world. Gestalt tried his hardest to kill his feelings, but he couldn't. When she almost killed herself because Geralt called her a monster, he didn't mean to go that far. Geralt wanted to push her buttons to see if she remembered something or just hit him.

Geralt wouldn't lay a hand on her like Danny or any other man, but he wanted to kiss her. Taking her virginity away from her; wasn't right, so he needed her to hate him. Geralt was required to break her heart and sleep around so Lillian would return to the man who truly loved her as he did. He was probably better than Geralt in every way. Geralt's feelings weren't right, and he was ashamed he even touched Lillian even though he remembered how she lied to him, like what he was doing to her. However, Lillian wasn't asking because she couldn't remember. Geralt ultimately took advantage of her and blamed her for not even knowing what his thoughts were.

Geralt was now taking his anger out on Jaskier, who got them lost on the way to a job. Geralt would have found his way back if he was paying attention but didn't because Lillian was picking flowers and putting them in her hair, and she was wearing a new dress that she finally got since the other one still had blood stains that wouldn't come out. It outlined her figure perfectly, and he wanted nothing more than to rip it off her. To take her and keep her for himself, but the thoughts he was having were wrong.

"Geralt, please calm down, I know Jaskier got us lost, but it's fine; I know what flowers we passed so that we can go by that," she informed as Geralt was about to punch Jaskier in the face or the stomach, whatever his fists touched first.

"I didn't get us lost... it was just a little further, I think," Jaskier said as Lillian smiled at him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"We passed the same tree three times Jaskier. I put three flowers in that tree, see?" She asked as he looked at the tree she pointed to.

"Oh, you did. Did you mark the path out?" Jaskier asked.

"No, just when I thought we were going in circles," she chuckled.

"I don't have time for this!" Geralt growled as he was about to push Jaskier.

"Geralt of Riva, don't you dare touch Jaskier! You haven't slept well for almost four days and are taking it out on Jaskier. Take a nap or calmly talk to him!" She ordered.

"Get out of my way Lillian!" He growled.

"No, you are acting like a child! Do you know you are ninety years old? Jaskier is twenty-four, and I have no clue how old I am, but I'm sure I am older than you, so as your elder, you will listen to me! Take a nap or calmly talk to Jaskier. I know it's hard, but it relaxes. Your anger will not solve anything," she said as she touched their arms and rubbed them to calm him down.

"It will solve one of my problems," he growled.

"Don't growl at me; I'm trying to help you. Now take a nap," she said.

"I'm not tired. Leave me alone and stay out of this!" He growled as she rolled her eyes.

"You are such a child. I thought witchers learned self-control well, but I guess not you. You angry, sleepy brute of a man! I'm going to pick some more flowers, and when I come back, you better be calm. One of my marks may disappear, and I might take it out on you!" She said as he glared at her.