Camping

2013

"Are there any bears in Sweden?" Liam asked while we hiked trying to find a spot to set our tent down.
"That's a great question Li" I say out of breath, tired of walking.

"Where are we putting the tent?" Louis questioned. I placed my bag on the ground.
"Set up tent here" Niall replied.
"Over here?" Zayn asked.
"Yeah and we'll make the fire here" Niall added.

We started setting up our tents.

"I'm on pinecone duty" Louis tossed his bag, walking around the area.
"Louis, are you really gonna help?" I spoke while trying to understand the instructions for the tents.

Louis gave me a shrug, sitting on a chair, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"The instructions are in Swedish" Liam stated.
"We don't need instructions Liam" Harry replied, helping Niall with the other tent.
"Sorry!" I apologized for accidentally poking the end of a stick to Liam's side.

"Looking good" Louis grinned, watching us struggle with the tents while he stayed seated.

"Where are we making the fire?" Zayn asked while we carry the big log for the fire.

It got heavy and we all dropped it making Louis carry the whole thing by himself.

"Oh thanks guys, cheers!" Louis stated sarcastically, dropping the log.

"Listen forget what they taught you in scouts Payno, we're doing it the 'Tommo' way" Louis remarked.

The logs fell making me step back beside Niall.

"Louis, you idiot!" Zayn exclaimed.

_

The sky is now dark, the only thing you can see are the silhouettes of the tall trees, the moon and stars.

We finished setting up everything, and now we're hanging out together by the fire.

"Do you think if one of us wasn't in the band though, the band wouldn't be this big?" Liam asked out of the blue.

The rest of us disagreed, shaking our heads 'no'.

"Definitely not" I say, sniffling from the cold.

We continued to talk about random things that popped into our heads.

"What's mad that one day we won't be doing this" Louis stated, I nodded.
"So do you think like.. We're still gonna be close with eachother?" Zayn questioned.
"I think so" Niall replied, followed by us agreeing.

I stared at the fire, lost in my thoughts.

"I still can't believe that we're this huge and we did it all together" I spoke, smiling.
"I know right" Harry grinned towards me.