You suddenly fainted

2015

I've been so stressed out lately and exhausted with the management that I just want to spend the whole day by sleeping, but that's not a thing that I can do especially when we we're working on our fifth album.

I left the building with the guys, feeling light headed, I ignored it following the guys while they walk to the car parking lot.

A lot of people are already surrounding us, taking pictures with flashes making my head hurt even more.

Harry was beside me, with a few security guards trying to help us get through.

It was so crowded, that I can't barely breathe, my hands started to sweat. I tried to calm down, my breathing quickened, then all of the sudden I heard Harry yelling something and everything went black.

...

Harry's Perspective

I was walking beside Y/N, trying to get through the crowded path. I observed Y/N as she suddenly fell back.

"Y/N!" I immediately caught her in my arms, trying to wrap my head around the situation.
"Move back! Move back!" The security guard yelled at the person who tried to come closer.

People took notice of the action, some ignoring while others gasped, quickly taking pictures as usual.

The boys turned around and saw me on the ground holding Y/N in my arms.

"What happened?!" Louis asked, I looked at him.
"She fainted" I replied, glancing back at the girl who's currently unconscious.

"Right, I'll take her and you all immediately go to the van" A security guard stated, carrying Y/N and followed us into the van.

He placed her on the long seat, laying down. I chose to seat beside her with her legs over my lap.

...

Your Perspective

I opened my eyes, observing my surroundings, it looks like I'm in the van, I removed my legs from Harry's lap, sitting up.

"She's up," Harry called, The guys immediately turned their attention to me.

"How are you feeling?"
"Are you okay?"
"Do you feel better?"

Questions are immediately thrown at me.

"What happened?" I wondered,
"You suddenly fainted." Louis replied, I stared down at my lap.
"Did anyone else saw?" I questioned.

They stayed quiet, not Niall though.

"Yeah, a lot of people took videos" Niall stated, showing me his phone.

I watched it, laughing quietly at the way I fell back.

"I look good while fainting," I playfully joked. The guys grinned.

"Thank you guys, for helping me." I thanked them, they nodded their heads.