Dodgeball

(Requested)

2015

I was in a very uncomfortable outfit. I was told to wear red shorts with a matching top that says 'Corden's Angel' but I made sure to put a white top under it because it felt weird wearing only a tank top.

My hair was in a ponytail so I can move easier for James' Dodgeball video, that me and the boys' agreed to.

"Umm, I definitely didn't think that I would play Dodgeball into our five years of singing but it happened.. So yeah" I explained, talking to the camera.

We were all standing up, listening to James talk.

"Best way to play Dodgeball is without a ball." James explained, making me furrow my eyebrows.
"Niall got the ball, who's he gonna get?" James said, refering to Niall who's holding an imaginary ball.

...

James opened the door, we dramatically walked inside the room, giving Liam a high five.

The other door opened, revealing five women wearing the same outfit as ours just different colours.

They walked in with a serious face, making me grin.

_

"Right this is it guys, this is everything
we've been working on, yeah?" James stared at us, I was seated beside Harry watching James.

"Out there, are five women waiting to tear you limb from limb and not in a good way.." James began, I scratched my forehead.

"I just walked passed their locker room, laughing, laughing at you. Saying we're dressed like we're in high school musical." James stated,

I mean I kinda agree with them we do look a little silly.

"I have something to say," I raised my hand, they all looked at me.
"Why can't I be in their team? I'm the only female here makes it kinda unbalanced," I shrugged. James walked towards my face, facing me closely.
"It's because you're in the best team, Corden's Angel!" He pointed towards his shirt.

_

We were all standing up, in a straight line, listening to the other team singing their National Anthem.

"And now please the national anthem of Corden's Angels." The referee announced.

We placed our right arm by our chest and started singing 'Steal my Girl'.

The game started making me quite nervous, someone blew the whistle and we ran towards the red balls.

I quickly grabbed the ball before the other team and moved back, hitting the woman in the face.

A ball was thrown towards my leg, means that I was out, I stood beside Liam watching the other four play.

I saw a ball harshly thrown into Harry's groin, he immediately shut his eyes, trying to make the pain go away.

Niall was hit, he laid on the ground, dramatically, James ran towards him.

"No! Come on, No!" He kneeled down, placing his mouth onto Niall's lips, I covered my mouth, stunned.

We eventually lost the first round, James was well... disappointed.

...

"I need you to be focused from this minute on the-" He slapped Niall's face. "Look, what are you doing Niall?! Be ready for it!" James shouted.

I covered my face, trying to contain my laughter.

"You think this is funny? Wanna hear a joke? Knock, Knock." James blurted.
Niall softly asked 'who's there?'

"A ball in your face!" James yelled. pointing a finger at Niall.
"Knock, Knock," He repeated, Harry replied with 'who's there?'.

He was about to shout, but Harry immediately put his hands in front of his face, making James proud.

...

We were tied 01-01, so James wanted to win. I was getting pretty tired but I shrugged it off, I was about to grab the ball when it was snatched away from me.

James was immediately hit, I moved quickly so that no one can hit me.

I was having so much fun that I eventually got hit in the chest, it hurts so fucking bad, I went beside Harry and Liam.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, I placed a hand in my chest.
"I'll manage." I exhaled, sharply.

The only ones left are Niall and Louis, they gave a quick high five to each other.

Niall got hit again. It's now up to Louis.

"You can do it Louis!" I cheered.
"I'll try!" He replied. I saw his concentration but I can see he's a little nervous.

Louis was pretty good at it however the other team was better that they won the game.

I wiped my forehead, finally the match was done, it's okay we didn't win but maybe we can do this some other time.

//

You guys said yes and I wrote one!