You 3 and a breeding stock harem

Woopie!

Part
2

In case I haven't mentioned it. The Nematrix is attached to you like how the original Omnitrix was. I know it's not in the show but I like that concept so that's how it's going to be.

Any how, on with the story.

The day you met your 2 girls was fun. Although it wasn't on the same day.

So, you are a member of the teen titans and the day Black Fire decided to visit Star Fire was the day you 2 met.

3 minutes and 30 some seconds or so is all that matters at this point

BLACK FIRE;Wow, you have a pretty powerful aura.

"Thanks, so do you. Also you look smokin hot"

BLACK FIRE;Oh, you flatterer. I like you already.

"(Shoulder shrug)Well, a sibling of my friend is a friend of mine"

She says what she says.

BLACK FIRE;(after says what she said to Robin. She went back to you)I just need to know more about you.

"Well, what do you want it know?"

BLACK FIRE;We can talk later(walks over to and lept on to the couch)I wanted to see if this planet knows how to party.

She scene goes how it does.

When she mentioned a black whole. You also zoomed over and listened.

A time skip

She is showing you and Robin a cool fighting move. Demonstrating on you.

ROBIN;No, she was just showing
(your name)And I some alien martial arts. How come you've never taught us before?

Star Fire was about to say some then when Black Fire cuts her off and she says.

BLACK FIRE;Probably because she doesn't know them. I always was the better fighter.

"Well, you are the older sister. So that gives you an edge as is"

BLACK FIRE;Thanks, you make a good point.

Then she says what she says and grabbed yours and Robin's hand