You 3 and a breeding stock harem

Woopie!

Part
3

The point of this video will begin at
1 Minute and 34 seconds pretty much exactly.

Then will end at 3 Minutes and 38 seconds or so.

When you see Black Fire in 1 of Star Fire's out fits. A look of suprise grew on your face and just could not look away.

BLACK FIRE;Well, I see that at least 1 of you like this look on me.

She says what she does and you all go to a par-tay.

Will all the different colors and lights when it's a generally dark room. All this sound from what some people call music and all the people talking.

"If, it's all the same to you. I think I'll find some place else to be and some thing else to do"

BLACK FIRE;Oh, don't worry about-

RAVEN;He clearly doesn't want to be here with all the excessive audio stimulation and the flashing lights.

BLACK FIRE;Oh(waved it off with a a head tilt)Please, he's a big boy(looks at you putting a hand on your shoulder)I know you can handle it(leans in and whispered in your ear)If you stay. I will give you some that I know you'll love.

You make a face like Tony in Avengers when Pepper whispered in his ear.

Any how, on with the story.

"O k, I'll stay"

BLACK FIRE;(gave you a hug and a peck on the cheek. Them separated from you and looks at Raven)See? He's a big boy. He can handle it.

The scene goes pretty much how it does.

RAVEN;(looks at you)Hey, do you want to talk?

"Oh, I would love to talk"

You and Raven go some where quieter.

RAVEN;Are you o k, did she threaten you or any thing?

"No, it's nothing bad at all. Thank you for asking. Your cute when you care"

She retreated into her cloak a bit.

RAVEN;Well, I-

Black Fire grabbed you by our hand and arm and dragged you some where.

"Well, I guess she wants to talk to me now. You can tell me what you wanted to tell me after though"

RAVEN;O k.