ddism Emma Frost

You get thrown through a golden portal by a guy with a golden helmet and wake in a city. You start wondering when you see a building, you get the feeling that you should go inside it. You choose the Magic door and push a button that makes the door open. The people in the elevator leave. You enter the elevator and push a button.

Soon, the elevator stops and opens. You see a man standing in front of it. He looks at you about to we himself.

MAN;(scared)I'll. Take the next 1.

The door closes, and soon. You get to a different floor and leave the elevator, and start walking forward. When you smell some thing and walk to a specific door and knock on it.

A blonde woman with sky blue eyes in white lingerie, ample breasts, and an hour glass figure answers the door.

WOMAN;Who are you, and why are you here? Answer me now, Beast.

"I am Doomsday, but you can call me[the power of Plot gave you your name](your name)And you smell good. Wo are you?

WOMAN;Thanks (your name), my name is Emma Frost, if you want a girlfriend. I suggest you look somewhere else, because I am taken.

"I don't care"

You pick her up and go inside. Then close and lock the door and tear her clothes off and grope her.

EMMA;Oh fuck, I mean. Unhand me heathen.

"I smell your lust. You want this"

EMMA;Oh, o k fine. Only because my master never pays any attention to me anymore.

"Well I will"

EMMA;Oh yes, please.

She rubs your dick with her feet. Which is obviously really big and long.

"Oh, good girl"

EMMA;Yes, I am a good girl for you. Fuck my Master. His dick isn't as big as yours.