A Million Years Ago

Four years later:

"To Adri!" Caitlyn, Megan, Alice, Josie and Myra all cheer as we clink the glasses of 'champagne' together.

"Thanks guys." I laugh as we all drink our glasses.

Today is my birthday. A lot has happened in the past four years. I met my entire family that I never knew I had, met my boyfriend who I love, got a dog, made a load of new friends and grew up with a semi normal life.

But now things are changing. When dad returned he left Alfonso in control of the mafia, and Blake took over his father's a year ago, he also made Sebastian his underboss. They killed most of the Russian mafia but there's still some tension. And I have news.

As I tell them my secret, they all burst into tears of happiness. All proclaiming they were guessing for a while now.

That night I went to my old home and told my family the same,  all my brothers had a bit of a fit, but were excited non the less.

And then I went to my home.

Mine and Blake's.

As I walked through the front door, I was presented with darkness.

"Blake?" I question.

With no response, I reach for the light switch and turn on the lights, only to be shown Blake right in front of me.

He stands there, full black tux, hair combed back and roses in hand. Red petals line the hard wood floors all around, the lights automatically dimmed into the white walls.

"Adriana Baresi-" he began.

"Before you say anything, you need to know that once you ask this question, there's no going back." I warn.

"Shut up, I know that." He chuckles. "I have loved you for the last four years. And I have known how amazing and wonderful you are since the moment we met in the lunch hall at school.

Your my world, and my life, and my motivation to do anything. So, will you marry me?" Getting down on one knee, holding in his hand a large diamond ring with little diamonds decorating the side of the silver band.

"Yes." I whisper, my hand on my chest in shock.

Within a second, I'm whisked off of the floor and spin around by an ecstatic Blake, both of us laughing in joy.

"I have to tell you something." I say as he sets me down.

"What?" He asks conceded as he hold em in his arms.

"Your gonna be a dad." I tell him.

And twice in one night we were spinning in a circle of euphoria.

The End
.....