Three Little Birds pt.2

I walked along the edge of the river as I threw rocks in. ''what are you doing?'' Will questioned has he reluctantly stopped me from throwing any more rocks, ''Skipping my chores, I'm a rebel now'' I joked titling my head and rolling my eyes.

''You better hope Penny catches you and not Judy'' Will joked as he sat down next to me as we admired the view. ''Do you ever think we will get out of here, I mean, I really miss my brother and he's on the resolute'' Will looked down, ''I have no idea, I don't even know if this planet will survive any longer'' He titled his head to the ground as I put my head on his shoulder.

''I hate oxygen'' I closed my eyes as I heard a chuckle from Will.

''Pressurising'' Will looked at me as I quickly sped over to the tablet and stabilised it. ''190 degrees'' Will turned to robot, his hands started turning red as he pressed them against the pot, Will and I quickly pulled the lever back as hard as we could as it started turning orange. 

Soon after, the fuel started pouring out, a small smile formed on my lips as we got interrupted. ''Will, Y/n. Is this a bad time?'' Doctor Smith questioned as she walked towards us, ''same as it always is'' I looked down, ''What are you doing here?'' Will questioned .

''I just wanted to see what was taking so long?'' I rolled my eyes as I walked off, I knew she was snooping, ''well finding titanium's harder then teaching French'' he said coldly as he followed me.  ''I was looking forward to living happily on Alpha Centauri'' She snickered a smile. ''Well I kinda like it here'' I gave Smith a look, he is under enough pressure as it was, her nonsense was just making it worse. ''People were so exited when you said it would only take a few weeks, they're less exited now.'' She gave me a look back. ''Bothering him won't make things go any faster would it, Smith?'' I squinted my eyes as I pushed her away.

I followed Wills eyes and realised he was looking at Robot, ''Will, you're doing all you can'' I sent him a reassuring smile, ''Well it's not enough, is it?!'' He snapped back as he walked to the other side of the room. I tried not to take it personally, I know he's under a lot of pressure, it just hurts sometimes.

''I need some air'' I walked straight past him as he continued looking down, I felt bad already as I past our room, I was sharing with Will and Penny. I grabbed my book and followed the path until it reached the opened door.