Three Little birds pt.4

''So when we first got here, the Jupiter sensors first picked up a pure titanium deposit about two miles up. We asked the robot to go get it, but the rock couldn't support his weight and I thought that was the end of that plan, but things have changed. The good thing is we are a lot lighter then the robot is.'' Judy rolled out her map and dragged her finger along the two mile distance.

''Did you say two miles?'' I scanned the map with my eyes, how did we miss this? ''Who here has climbed two miles? Not even you'' I said still in shock, ''How much worse is falling two miles then one mile'' Penny smiled. ''Look, this planets atmosphere was ripped away by whatever cataclysm wrecked it, I mean we were lucky to find a puddle of atmosphere at the bottom of this canyon'' Ajay pushed himself away from the table. ''We're going to need space suits'' I pointed out as Judy.

''Look, we're only gonna be able to have one shot at this so we need to succeed, or we need to forget Alpha Centauri or even our own parents.'' Judy said as I looked down, what was in it for me? I had nothing other then Will and his family, But so far, Will is under loads of pressure, Judy seems like she just wants to be a good leader and Penny is in her boy drama.

I sighed as I threw myself away from the table, ''Danger'' Robot spoke in his mechanic voice, ''Tell me about it'' Will and I said together as we rolled our eyes.'' I know you guys are always trying to help me, but you can't this time, okay?'' Will said to Robot and I. 

''HEY! DON'T BE AN ARSE, I'M COMING TOO!'' I called out as Will walked off.

I grabbed my spare water and threw it into my bag, I couldn't help but feel like what Will was going through is all his fault, I know he thinks it's his fault but I know its mine, I shouldn't have lead us further into the forest that day, I do love robot but I wish Will didn't help him because now we have killer robots chasing everyone's parents and my brother. 

I threw my duffel bag over my shoulders and threw it with the other bags, I can't wait to find the titanium and leave this place, all it does is make everyone feel more and more like shit everyday.

''Hey Y/n'' I pressed my lips into a smile and turned around, 'what are you going to say this time, I'm so sorry for making me feel like shit, or even I shouldn't have snapped at you again'' I brushed past him. ''Okay wait, that's not fair, he pushed me back up against the wall I felt bad for saying that after seeing the pain in his eyes. ''Okay I forgive you'' I smiled, ''wait, I didn't even say anything'' he ran up to me as he finished lacing his belt.

'Well what else are you supposed to say?'' I stopped and looked at him, he shook his and and looked down, ''my point'' I took three steps as I fell two arms pull me back, before I even got a chance to speak he pressed his lips onto mine. I didn't know how to react, He backed away.

I saw his face, ''don't make it weird'' He joked as he started walking ahead, ''wait-'' I was about to speak when I got cut off by Judy, she looked like she was ready to go, however I wasn't.