Contact pt.9

''So, you never really mentioned anything after we'' I stopped trying to say it so it's not as awkward as it's going to be, ''umm, kissed'' I pressed my lips together as I finished packing my last suitcase, ''Um, hello? Are you aware we almost died yesterday?!'' Will waved his hands in the direction of the outside world as we both laughed.

''I mean, what's there to t0alk about'' Will looked down and slightly smiled as we walked out of the Jupiter as I sighed, ''HEY! Pigtails, make sure you tell all your friends that if something in my suitcase is broken, I'll give out detentions'' Smith yelled proudly walking past the tents.

Will and I both chuckled, ''Is detention really a threat when you're stranded on an alien planet?'' Will smiled, ''The power of words'' Smith raised her eyebrows proudly. ''Oh shit, I forgot my books'' I looked into my bag to realise I forgot my HeartStopper graphic novel. 

(Graphic Novel is by Alice Oseman, I love her, go read the books on webtoon, and this is not sponsored so please don't throw hands)

''Remind me why you read that crap?'' Will looked down at me, ''Umm it's not crap Will Robinson, it's gay'' I tried to stand as tall as I could but Will moved me out of the way and continued walking with Smith, ''Asshole'' I muttered under my breath as I ran towards my room.

''You're not the only one afraid Will Robinson, It's nice to see you back to work Will, speaking of which, I noticed you came down that wall one sister short.'' Smith stopped and looked at Will, ''Yeah Judy will be back soon'' Will stopped and looked at her.

''Yeah but with how many passengers? I'm just curious as she's very particular about math, and Y/n calculated, what if there's not enough air on the Jupiter for one more adult might, complicate things''  Smith was rather concerned.

''We have to fix the ship before we worry whose on it'' Will walked by Smith slightly annoyed, ''Is there anything I can do to help?!'' She chased Will up the small hill. ''Let me or Y/n know if you've seen robot'' He looked down sadly, ''He's missing'' Smith glanced up. 

''He wonders off sometimes, just usually not for this long'' I sighed walking up to the two of them, ''How long has he been gone for?'' she questioned the two of us, ''Since last night'' Will looked at us with a sad expression on his face.

Hello! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a few days, I just started year 11 so I've been kinda busy, and I also just turned 17 so my dad and his boyfriend took me to a hotel resort, don't worry we were wearing masks hahaha.

So I won't update everyday by the way, I'll try to update as much as I can but you may only be getting three or four updates a week <3