twelve

January third, my birthday. It's here finally.

School doesn't go back till the fifth so I can really do whatever I want today.

I dress in a mini skirt and a Nirvana t-shirt. I put a corset over top of it and put my platforms on.

Me and Blade are going out to dinner together. I had breakfast with my family and lunch with Delilah and Kaylee.

I finish getting ready and her the doorbell before my mom says, "hi Blade. She's just about ready."

A few minutes later I walk downstairs and he stands by the front door. Ripped jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt with his leather jacket and combat boots. Damn. We had the same thing in mind I guess.

I giggle as I see we are wearing matching shirts.

His cheeks heat up as he and I make eye contact. "Ready?" He asks.

I nod, "yeah."

"Let's go then," he smiles.

We get outside and he helps me onto the bike. Before starting it be stands next to the bike and kisses me softly. "Happy birthday baby," he smiles as he rests his forehead on mine.

"Thank you baby."

I bite my lip before leaning in for another kiss.

He pulls away and gets into the bike. We out our helmets on and he drives us to a very fancy restaurant.

"This is beautiful," I smile as we walk inside.

"I tried to make it special."

We eat and head back to his house.

His family is out of town for a trip, he stayed behind in order to be with me for my birthday.

I close the front door behind me and grab his hand. He turns to face me and asks, "you didn't change your mind did you?"

I bite my lip and him, "nuh uh."

Blade takes me by the hand and walks us upstairs. As we get to his bedroom he sits on the bed. I stand between his legs and he says, "are you sure you want this baby?"

I nod, "yeah."

He nods in response. As he stands up I take a step back.

His hands reach for my waist again and he smiles, "if you ever want to stop you can tell me. You can say no ok?"

"Okay."

He takes a deep breath and says, "lay down baby."

I lay on the bed and he climbs ontop of me. I stare up at him and he leans in slowly. Our lips touch and his hands cup my face.

After a minute he pulls away and kisses my jawline down to my collar bone. A small moan leaves my lips.

I know the sensation of being wet or liking something pleasurable. I sort of know what going on and what going to happened, but I've never been fucked, so I guess I don't know.

His hands undo my corset and he drops it onto the floor. I bite my lip and let out a deep breath.

Blade's hands touch my stomach and I gasp softly. His warm hands push up my shirt and he moves himself. He leans down, his lips colliding with my stomach and ribs.

He kisses and softly bites at my skin and I giggle. I feel him smile against me as he continues to kiss my skin.

He fiddles with my skirt and I grab it, pulling it down my legs.

Looking up at me I smile to him.

A black cotton thong is the only thing covering my lower half. He looks down and quickly back to my eyes. I grab the hem of his t-shirts and pull it off him.

His toned abs look like they could cut me. The V line leading down is sharp and toned.

I lay back and Blade kisses my thighs. I clench them tightly until his hands grab my hips.

"Are you sure baby?"

I nod, "yes Blade."

He nods back and looks me in the eye as he grabs my panties. Slowly he pulls them down and I feel more exposed than ever before.

His lips touch so close making me whimper softly. I smile and bit my bottom lip roughly. He continues to tease me by kissing so close, but not yet touching me.

I've never wanted something so much before.

"Blade," I moan softly.

"What baby?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me."

He chuckles against my leg and sits up. Unbottoning his jeans I watch his eyes. The bright ocean blue turns dark and his eyes cloud over as if lust was taking over.

I pull my shirt off and throw it onto the floor, leaving me completely naked. He groans as he gets up and pulls his jeans off all the way.

Blade's boxers are so tight against him, you can see the entire print of it. Pulling his boxers off it springs out and all I want to do is giggle.

Dicks are ugly, yes, but maybe they feel good?

He gets back on the bed and put his lips to me. Eating me out I grip the sheets and let a soft loud moan out.

His lips spread into a smile and he lines himself up with me. He leans forward and cups my cheeks, "it might hurt, so tell me if you need me to stop."

I nod as he kisses my forehead. Blade sits back up and slowly pushes himself into me. A loud moan leaves my lips as he continues. He stops and sits still for a second. I tap him telling him he can continue.

I've seen dicks before, but he's the biggest for sure.

Slowly he continues and soon it starts to feel good. He goes slightly faster and moans leave my mouth left and right. I try to cover my mouth, but he pulls my hand away.

"I want to hear you baby."

Another moan leaves my lips and I smile.

Eventually the sensation of pure bliss takes over my body.