eighteen

- Madeleine's pov -

Another year passes, our beautiful baby girl sleeps in my arms. Amber Ray Collins.

I smile as the door opens and I see Blade. "Hey baby," he smiles.

"Hey."

He kisses my lips softly and smiles down at Amber. She was only a few months old. Being born on July 30th.

November has now arrived and Blade's twenty-second birthday is in a few days.

I lay Amber down in her crib and Blade pulls me into his arms. "I missed you baby."

"Mhm I missed you too," I smile as I kiss him softly.

He's been gone since 4:00am. It's now almost 6:00pm.

"How's the wedding planning going?" He asks as his thumbs rub my hips softly.

"Good actually. We just need a date to tell everyone. Also we need to find a venue for after."

"Nice. Almost done baby." He kisses me again and I smile.

He lets go of me and walks into the kitchen. I follow as I should probably start dinner. "What're you doing?" He asks as I grab out a pan.

"Making dinner?"

"No no. I am. You birthed me a child and take care of her every single day baby! You need to sit or shower or do something relaxing. Ok?" He says taking the pan from my hand.

"I- I don't know what to do then."

"Go shower, I know it helps you relax baby. I love you!" He kisses my cheek then my lips.

"I love you too."

I do as he says and head to take a shower. I grab a pair of boxers and one if his hoodies before flgoing into the bathroom. I start it and step in, letting the hot water run down me softly.