7. Tom and Tub

Ah, you choose this option over ●●● ^majority vote^
Good luck to you all.

WARNING... cursing

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Oh umm, I'll chose Tommy and Tubbo. But thanks for the option " spoken happily.

"Hm... well, go on then." Wilber said above a whisper .

Walking with the sibling like friends they opted to hold your hand, saying it will help get to Ranboo faster. Which you didn't know if it was true or not but you let them. They seem happy and you were comfortable around them.

Your little trio went near the front waiting for there friend. The front of the palace has dark oak wood floors, with a red carpet lined up perfectly across the middle. You see Tommy look at his wrist, which has an interesting item around it other then the bracelets he's giving away...

It has amazing craftsmanship with intricate designs that are all around it. He touched it a bit and told us "he is at the garden next to the axolotl pond"

"How do you know that, did he walk past"

"Y/n... do you not know wha- tubbo you tell them"

"Ok Bossman. It's like talking but in writing across a thing called selective chat. Some people are born with it and can control who they talk to. The other person has to have one to though. "

"And I inherited it from Philza Minecraft and so did Thee Technoblade, but we don't talk about that. " the taller one said whispering the last part.

We arrived and no one was there. Ooo the pond is pretty "I've never seen a blue axolotl before, are they rare "

"Uh, ya I think. 1 in every 1200 spawn"

"That's so cool" ^-^

"Wanna know what else is cooler Y/n, it's you all under the moonlight" said someone who is 6'7ft, half enderman with his dark purple and green eye being on his right. A pale white and neon green eye being on his left. His sharp teeth would seem cute if they weren't sharp enough to cut paper in half just by gliding over it. And how did he know my name.

The tall hybrid teleported behind us all causing us to tern and look to see who it is.

"Ranboo, it's been forever bossman. How are you !?" tubbo beamed and ran up to hug the him.

"Its been good, the End city civilians aren't up for much chatter though " said accepting the hug, taking glances at me a bit.

"Ayo, man what's up" Tommy said through a smile, he noted ranboos glances not understanding why he doesn't like it. There friends... why is he getting so defensive for.

"And hello Y/n, Tommy told me you'll be here with them, sorry if I scared you by the way. " he stuck his hand out. To which I accepted, expecting a normal hand shake, to getting spun around once and bowed to.

"Wow I-, Umm, hi. You dont have to bow that seems like a bit to much." Giggling a bit, looking up to him and bowing.

"I want to though, it's like a sigh of respect to new comers" he smiled.

As were walking inside tubbo and ranboo were talking to each othe with Tommy and me behind them.

"Hay, Y/n. When we get back inside people would want to talk to us. Some might not be so nice let's just say. Are you ok with that... if not you can go to my room."

"I should be fine, if anyone give any bs I will go so I don't cause a seen."

"I'll just say some will find you... let's say intriguing. And the people that do, are not as friendly "

"Tom, I'll be fine. I Promise " said as I nudged his arm with my fist.

Inside°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I get some stares, probably because my antlers stand out from the rest. And I do have 2 bracelets when most haven't even been handed out yet. I'm being self conscious for no reason, just relax and you'll be fine. I convince myself its nothing.

The 3 other boys were talking among themselves, occasionally chatting with whomever came by next. As for me, I'm listening in to the conversation... but mostly focused on what's on my plate.

Before we settled down I got up and got me 2 plates of food. "Finally" I put on one of my plates a bowl of mushroom soup, some baked potatoes, and cooked mutton. On the other plate was strawberry cake and a golden carrot.

We all sat down at a table closest to the thrones, requested by Tommy only so he can snatch 3 of technos, 3 of Phil's, and 2 of wilbers bracelets. So that we can stay for the ten days.

Like I said we're just chatting the common passerby when all of a sudden. Three men all dressed similar, only difference is their ties come up to us and slam there fist on the table. Only hard enough for us 4 to feel.

"Why hello, I see you have another member... by the looks of it." Someone with a fire tie said.

"Who are they Tommy, what kingdome did you befriend this time." Said the masked man.

"That's n-" Tommy started

"That's non of your business of who I am. And what a splended introduction. Though I thought it would be more proper considering you are only guests. And coming over here expecting me to give you my personal information without even telling me your name... its hilarious how stupid you seem without me even knowing you." I stated annoyed

They all look at me with mixed expressions...

"Well... I'm dream. The Royal knight of king George..."

"I'm Sapnap, the most handsome of the knights in the Kingdom of Amriat"(I just made up that word idk if it's real or not)

"I'm king George of Ameiat... and you are."

"I'm Y/n L/n. Citizen of Calsures, why do you need to know"

" Oh... well Y/n we need to know why our enemies are."

Author notes

Here you go yall, sorry its rushed lol bu bye

1017 words