9. is this a dream

Warning: remembering the death of their parents

Opening my eyes I see the harsh light of the sun. Where am I ... looking around getting used to the rays of light I see that I'm on grass, sitting next to a tree, its pretty hot, and I think I see a desert near here.

I wasn't here when I went to sleep, this must just be a weird dream. The one where you create your own story, a lucid dream. That's cool I've already been in a few though, when I was very, very young. I never really wanted to be here again, time flys out in the world and I dont have time. I just wanna wake up.

I know I cant speak, we're dreaming, it only makes sense. I can't move as fast here or feel most of my limbs, but nothing happening to by body now. I should be fine.

I dont bother getting wood, I'll wake up soon enough. I go near where this biom ends and the dessert begins, walking along the ends because it usually leads to water, and water means there is a village nearby. Let's just hope my brain put it that way.

Along the walk I see a lit up nether portal and it looks new. Normally you can tell how long a portal has been lit by how the obsidian looks.

Walking into the nether portal was different than normal, there was no heat wave, there was no abnormal temperature, there wasn't any red either around it either. But there was my old home. one of the first ones, the one where I was around 7, maybe 6. I wonder why I'm back here.

And that's when I see it both my parents and a younger version of me. I don't understand why I'm seeing, this I have no reason to think of them. I'm trying to relax to get away from this memory trying to wake up, but a last I can't. I know I can't, my vision blurs from black to back here, and when I opened my eyes again I'm still in the dream.

With me being in a little bit of a panic I follow my younger self I look happy, I normally get happy though but it's refreshing this, what I could be or have been, I don't know. things have been stressful where I am now, I'm supposed to be relaxing. I've met some people, argued with some, and I've been invited to stuff. I don't see why I have to remember this, why i have to mourn it right now.

I stopped following my younger, self phasing through the walls to go to my parents to see them arguing slightly.

I never remember them arguing before, when I grew past 10 years old they have became a little more aggressive towards themselves and others, but the outcome never came out bad. seeing them arguing while I'm upstairs, at my old home. I was playing around, I didn't have a care in the world, I didn't have to.

I see my mom go upstairs.

My younger self is crying.

My mom is repeating words

"Sweetie what's wrong"

But they dont sound normal

"Y/eetie wakes worp"

Their merging with other words.
when I see my mom, my passed mom, look at me. Staring with worried eyes.
She walked up to me putting her hands on my shoulders shaking me.

"Y/n wake worry"

"Sweetie wake up"

"Y/n are you ok..."