10. next day

You'll make an important decision at the end. Comment on what scenario you want to come true... majoraty vote will win and I will check back on it February 15, 2022

Waking up to a sleeping tubbo next to me, a sleeping Tommy on his bed, and ranboo with a book looking rather annoyed... or sad.. I cant tell.( he is on the bean bag now)

Y/n:hay ranboo

Ranboo: hmm, oh good morning y/n

Y/n: you doing good over there bud

Ranboo in a low whisper: ya I guess

Y/n: what's wrong

Ranboo: I don't know... do you wanna read a book with me

Y/n : sure why not

Getting up and putting another bean bag next to him you see him reading a book about Nalena, she is the Goddess of Twilight and came from the first lightning bolt to hit the world. She is one of the gods of the Arrasgoth Pantheon. She was created from the shadow of the lightning bolt whilst the light created the other half of her, Azahd, Goddess of Light.( I googled this, I know absolutely nothing about this. )

Ranboo: I got this from Technoblads library

Y/n whisper yelled: techno has his own library!?

Tommy in a harsh tone: shh sleep

Y/n and Ranboo: sorry

Ranboo ended up putting his arm around you, and because he is a 6'7 enderman boy and you're a 5'6 deer person (I just put my hight lol) he could reach back to flip the pages of the book.

I started to drift back to sleep, leaning on ranboo a bit before getting of of him and asking "are you ok if I sleep next to you"

"Ya, we can get-"

And I went back to sleep, forgetting what just happened not to long ago.

"More comfortable if you want... you're asleep. Awww "

Tubbo: why did you take her away

Ranboo: I didn't, what do you mean

Tubbo:... never mind boss man

Since its a bit past sunrise, who am I kidding, we 4 get up at noon with only Tommy who was stubborn at first. It was the next day to so the village foke can come tomorrow and see the palace , the royal family, and the fooooooodd...  We might get to see Abby or jose...  maybe even Nikki.

We all go to the dining hall and get mostly breakfast foods from there, and head to the garden so we can see the axolotl.

Near the pond we see a maiden feeding the axolotl and watering the plants around the area. "Hello Miss, how are you doing today "

"Oh why hello Tommy, I am doing swell. How are you"

"I'm doing good. Are the plants ok, is there any we need to take out."

"Everything is going well, and I see you have a new friend of yours."

"Ya I've met them recently "

"Have you, that's good. Glad your talken"

Tommy and a nice maiden were speaking to each other. Talking about plants and animals/ duties and responsibilities.

Tubbo, ranboo, and I walked around a bit...

"Y/n" tubbo starts "do you want to see something, i want  to see if you feel nostalgia like tom, me, and boo."

"I dont mind, show me.."
As I say that we reach the destination...

It's a cliff, the fences stop letting you hang your feet over the edge, a jukebox next to the end of the fence to play music discs, and a bench in the middle.. the perfect spot to see the sun set.

"Wow"

"When we 3 got here, we all felt comfortable... do you" Ranboo said

"I dont know what I feel...

Do you
.

.

.
Remember this place and relax, you'll get happy and talk about stories with them. Tommy will join you to.

.

.or

.
Sad and anxious, an uncomfortable feeling shivering up your spine... you'll feel watched,  not from your friends.. from what's beyond the cliff, what's beyond the cliff

I might change this , do you like this...

word count is 672