Domestic Abused Mother

Naoko Hanazawa, a very caring mother and a beauty for her age. Her delicate skin and her silky brown wavy hair attracted many. Every guy would want to marry her. Naoko-san always had a gentle smile, so people think she has a good life

But, no other person but herself knows that she really does not have a good life. Why?

She is being abused by her husband.

The person who witness this other than Naoko, is her daughter Fuyumi. A girl who is seven years old and had always witnessed her mother being abused by her father in many other ways.

Naoko has her daily routine, she cleans her house and takes Fuyumi to her school. She then goes out to buy some groceries for lunch and dinner. Naoko is happy because Fuyumi is with her but when her husband comes home, drunk or not. The abuse starts again.

This has been going on for years and Naoko nor Fuyumi did nothing to stop this, why again?

They were threatened by fear and love.

Naoko could not hate or report his actions towards her because not only does she fears him but she also loves him even for a bit. He is still the father of Fuyumi. Since Fuyumi could not understand why her father does this, she could not say anything. Her mother always tries to reassure her.

This ended though because of a certain boy.

Hotaru Kanzaki, a college student who looked like a delinquent but apparently he is just an average kind guy. He saw Naoko and her husband fighting as she got slapped. Hotaru was shocked as he took his phone out and took a picture.

He suddenly had an idea about that picture.

The next day, after school he went to the house of Naoko. He went upfront as Naoko answered the door. She saw a boy who looked liked trouble as she flinched a bit.

"W-what can I do for you? " she asked.

"This is you, right? " Hotaru showed the picture as Naoko trembled.

No one ever saw this side of the Hanzawa family. She feared that if he spreads the picture it would cost trouble to her husband which would make the abuse more violent.

"If you want me to delete this photo then I want something from you"

Naoko was In trouble as she just nodded.

"I am going NTR you so bad that you will recognize proper kindness! "

Naoko did not understand what he meant. He demanded Naoko that they would have a date the next day after. Naoko just silently agreed.

The next day, Naoko did listen to Hotaru in fear. She was not sure what he was planning but if it would make her daughter safe from her husband, she would do it. Even if Hotaru asked for her body.

"I am glad you came, Hanazawa-san"

They went to the cinema to watch a movie, Hotaru made Naoko choose one. They would watch anything she chooses despite not to the liking of Hotaru.

Though one time she did smile at the movie and that made Hotaru glad.

Hotaru and Naoko went to eat at a café as they did enjoy their time for a while, it would seem that Naoko forgot about her husband.

Once the date was finished by dawn, Hotaru gave Naoko a box of creampuffs. He smiled to her as Naoko who was a bit flustered, took the box in gratitude. She smiled gently while tilting her head a bit to the left. Her eyes looked at him with such sincerity.

Hotaru blushed as he bowed. He bid farewell to Naoko once he managed to leave Naoko by her house.

Naoko went home as she seems to be glad that her husband was still gone. She called out to Fuyumi to say that there was creampuffs for her. Fuyumi shouted in joy as she came down from her room and ate.

While Naoko was watching Fuyumi eat in joy. Fuyumi realized she was smiling.

"Did something good happen to day Mom? "

Naoko nodded as she patted her head.

"so that what he meant by that…."

She remembered what he said yesterday, it seemed like she wanted to go on more dates with Hotaru.