I Choose Her (Final Part)

Ongoing with my story of how I fucking got cheated on and well had my first sex at the same time. I was called by my bastard of a friend or ex-friend, Harumi. Who fucked my ex-girlfriend, Hanabi who I thought was a simple beauty angel that went out with me because I thought she loved me back, turns out she was Harumi's slut.

Harumi texted me to meet with him in a park. He wants to talk about what happened during the date, or more like the reason why he went and fucked with my ex-woman.

By then, I stopped everything I did. I stopped liking things and I stopped being someone every person sees me. I changed, I made myself even a tiny bit better. I swore to myself that I'd never just watch, or let things be just because I'm afraid. When Harumi demanded a meet up between him and I.
I went after eating breakfast, I told Kira about it and well at first she didn't want me to go.
She thinks, it will just torment me and manipulate me all the same. Of course I knew that, knowing Harumi's past actions with me. It's bound to happen anyways but I need to face him rather than just hide away.

I went to the closest diner from our homes and saw a smirking Harumi, waving like an idiot.

"So, how's your shitty life?"

I expected him to pretend but he's really an asshole.
I stayed silent, waitress took our order and Harumi still talking shit about me, how he fucked with me and how he fucked with Hanabi.

"So what's your endgame? Why do all this?" I spoke.

"Me? Oh I did this because this is who I am. Really! I am...happy like this!"

What the fuck is with this asshole.

"You're telling me, all this time. All the time we've been through, was fake?"

The time when he befriended me. When he came for me when I was being tormented by our schoolmates. The time where I thought he was an actual friend.

"Oh that? Well I got tired from pretending. And when you actually came for Hanabi, I snapped. I wanted to do something more. So I took her virginity before you even dated her. I fucked her and you know what, she too was hiding her true self."

He rambled about how he managed to make Hanabi a slut for his own purpose. Or rather igniting the true self of Hanabi, perhaps even trying to make her more than just some harlot.

"And when I took her from you, man that felt good! Even before, when I was a kid. When I stole something from them or someone. It felt fucking good! What's even funnier was your fucking face when you saw me fucking with your girlfriend!"

He laughed.

He kept laughing until he was satisfied with his own joke. He didn't care. He was like this from the every start. I thought I could give him forgiveness or he'd seek redemption. But no, it wasn't a mistake but it's his own true intentions.

The ring from the door opened. Footsteps closing in, and then she sat down beside Harumi, while he put his arm around her. I looked but not so surprised, Hanabi sitting down. Ashamed since she was looking down.

"Brought your bitch eh? But what did you actually call me here for? To torment me? Or probably to make me watch your I don't even know, sex?"

He laughed and looked at me.

"Well that would be a good idea but no. You and I plus her. We will meet her parents and well, you'll have to be some kind of uh, my armour"

"Why should I do that?"

Is this idiot serious trying to make me take the fall? Why?

"I'm pregnant"

Hanabi declared.

"What the fuck.."

What does that have to do with me? I didn't fuck with this woman.

"Well, run away all you like but Hanabi's parents knows who is the boyfriend"

Harumi said, chuckling like an idiot. So basically he's threatening me.

"Fine."

Thus the adventure begins, the torment begins but of course not for me. When we arrive, the parents welcomed us. Apparently the plan happens after dinner. I didn't really want to stay so I kind of tried to run away but Hanabi pulled me into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry"

Sorry? For what? For cheating on me? For toying with me? What exactly is she sorry for?

"Don't be. Now will you excuse me"

"Wait!"

She held onto me tight. More like she was pinning me on the wall, hugging me. Not letting me go.

"Please...stop. give me a chance"

She tried to kiss me.

"Please..."

I covered her mouth and I looked into her eyes.

"Enough, the moment you cheated on me was the time we broke up. Heck, I don't even know if you actually loved me. It was over.

She started to let go, and probably from guilt.

"Besides, I got a girlfriend and unlike you I don't cheat. Now excuse me."

I left her behind. This time, I make sure I do better and now facing the family of my ex girlfriend. Harumi was flapping his mouth and they now know Hanabi was pregnant. Obviously since they think I'm the father considering I was the boyfriend. They started to glare at me. Next second, I could get punched and kicked out.

But I had a plan.

I sent a video to the family containing Harumi and Hanabi's sex video. Oh and their face was actually kinda funny. Especially Harumi, I confessed the cheating and debauchery.

I also got out of the house before chaos starts. Realizing how tiring the situation got. I went home and the door opened, I saw Kira in a apron, welcoming me home. During dinner, I told everything to Kira and also warned her about Harumi. Except apparently he did came over and it happened during the time we went to Hanabi's place.

Harumi came to Kira, trying to manipulate and trick her into well fucking with him. All he got was a massive blow to the face with her first. Scared me honestly.

Two years later, I graduated and found a job. In a restaurant no less, but I managed to live my life and especially along side with Kira. We all changed and some of us stayed in the past. But no less, we made things better in our own way.

"I'm home!"

Kira came running towards me and hugged me. Actually it's more like she was clinging onto me, she was kissing my neck and rubbing my back

"Missed you, your scent ...... everything ~"

Jeez this woman is crazy!

"Uh...what about dinner?"

"Hehe, looks like dessert comes first"

She said cheekily as she got down and held my hand, pulling me to the bedroom.

If ever you think that you can't do anything? Maybe but maybe you're wrong too, if there's a way. Go for it. Don't watch. Do it. Don't give up and one day, you'll never regret it.

End.