Just You and Me (Part 2)

As you may remember, I was a loser, a nerd, a nobody. I was friends with Harumi and had a crush with the school's beauty Hanabi. I have this caring friend Kira who stayed by my side despite the indifference we had. Last thing I remember was confessing to Hanabi, my biggest mistake in life or perhaps the better choice.

That day I wanted to make sure that everything was within my grasp, trying to prove that the things that overwhelmed my mind, things that burdnend by heart was nothing more than an illusion by my own inferiority. I was wrong, more wrong than I have ever in my whole life. My own immaturity and naiveness and thus, my own downfall.
Although I may agree, this is overdramatic. Though it isn't just one girl, it's more than that and deeper than that. If anything, I wish I knew more then so that I could have avoided such fate.

When she took my hand and accepted my feelings, I thought it was okay. I thought I had won and that my doubts were now answered and satisfied.
Time to time, we did things as couples should except excessive physical intimacy and I thought it was because she wasn't ready. I didn't mind, I respected that decision and kept it cool. I still get along with Harumi as much as before but he seemed too distant. Not literaly but it felt like there was a boundry in our talk or in times we hang out. It felt cold and bitter.

Nontheless, I was happy. I had a girlfriend of my dreams, I did well in school and nothing bothers me as much.

Until I asked her out on date at a weekend. My whole life had given me a new perspective.

It was a sunday, good morning and a sunny one at that. It was an aquarium date since it was nearby. I was able to get tickets for two people. We decided on going on this specific day and place, so we hanged out. We explored the aquarium park with every corner, learning and having fun. Seeing something we barely see.

Taking a break from all of the fun, I decided to buy us some snacks, so I told her and left to go buy. When I came back, she was gone. I looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen.

Did she leave? Did the date suck? But she was having so much fun! I don't understand.

I went to look for her again, only when I found her. It was something I never expected. No, that was a lie, I expected it but I didn't want to doubt them.
My best friend and my girlfriend, were fucking around the corner. I hid, but why? why did I hide? WHY DID I NOT MOVE AND CONFRONT THEM?!

My body just moved on its own, hiding, crying like a loser. It's unbelievable but it was painful. I saw it on my own eyes, they betrayed me. But why? I never did anything wrong?!

"Come on, just admit it. You love me more than him, you guys haven't even fucked yet"

a laugh came after that sentance and a moan from the woman came second.

"You're so cruel, accepting his feelings like that and coming back to me for a good fuck. you sex addict"

there were tears of pleasure from her eyes and a smile, her face was red. Her body sweating and her pussy soaked from the thrust he kept giving her. She couldn't handle the pleasure that it overcame the love she had for her boyfriend, even if it was a little affection from the beginning. Cruel.

Tears fell from my eyes as I overheard their interactions. So that's why she didn't want to do anything physical with me. It's because Harumi owns her body from the very start. I can't believe it. Betrayal is the worst. Instead of listening and watching the rest of the act. I went home, devestated and broken. I'm not some protagonist who can just overcome such pain and smile like it didn't happen. I can't just do anything. I am a loser after all...

All I can do now is cry and lay on bed. Closing my eyes as I tried to escape the reality. That day when I confessed, why didn't she just say no?

A few while, I heard soft knocks on my door. A visitor perhaps, but I felt like I didn't even want to open. More like I can't move. it's so painful to think and move. Then I heard the knob open, the door creek as the person who knocked entered with their little footsteps.