Chapter I

Bzzzz  bzzzz bzzzz, my alarm went off. 

It was six twenty.

Another beautiful day to be alive i thought to myself.

It was a wednesday. Class starts at seven thirty these days. 

Usually it starts at eight twenty but Ive got media club in the morning. I got up and headed straight for the bathroom. It was down the hall i had to pass my brothers  and my mothers room to get to it.

My brother was probably still all cozied up and asleep. God I feel jelaous. 

My mother was probably downstairs getting ready to leave for work. 

I then brushed my hair. I reacently colored them, not the whole head but just the ends. They were a darker purple color. My sister used to say purple looks nice on me. It stucked with me ever since. 

I brushed my teath and headed back to my room.

I had to pick an outfit. What should i wear, a question that slides in my head every morning. 

How many people are asking themselves the same thing right now, I thought while grabbing a pair of brown loose mom jeans.

I like the color brown. It reminds me of fall. I paired the throusers with a green toned wool sweater. 

I have a drawer full of unmatched socks so every morning i just grab two of them. Today it was a krusty the clown sock and a Tom from Tom and Jerry sock. 

My mother always questioned me about the socks but it was just a proof of my lazines.

I put on a random necklace from my drawer and slowly grabbed my bag before heading downstairs.

I saw my mom putting her shoes on to leave.

"Morning, mom." I said before opening the fridge.

"Morning love, do you want me to drive you to school?" she asked.

"Hmm, sure?" I answered confused.

She never drove me to school like ever. 

"Why tho, you never drive me?" i asked.

"I just want to make sure you will get there safely. I saw something on the news yesterday, people are going crazy and agressive lately." she responded with a worried face.

"This is California its probably nothing mom." i responded.

"Its not only happening here." she stopped for a second "You should go wake up your brother I will drive you both." she continued.

I never saw my mother looking so concerned.

I headed up stairs to my brothers room. I opened the door and stepped in to wake him up. Before i could say anything i saw him cuddeling a random girl. He doesnt have a girlfriend so this was wierd. By seeing their sholders bare i could anticipade that they were naked under the covers. 

Why do i have to deal with this.

I closed the door and walked over to my brothers night stand. He had a glass of water standing on it. The last time he woke me up by pouring water on me so this could be considered a payback.

I grabbed the glass and carefully poured it on my brother. I made sure it didnt spray on the beautiful girl sleaping peacefully next to him.

"AAAH!!" he screamed.

When he saw me he jumped out of the covers running towards me.

"You are dead Sasha!!" he screamed until he realised that he was literally naked.