I woke up to the sounds of birds outside of my window. The sun was already up and i could see the lovely landscape. A field surrounded by a forest and a little dirt road that i drove on yesterday.

This is such a better view than what i had in the city. I slowly stood up and moved over to the edge of the bed. I put my legs down to the floor and sat up straight.

Ugh, my neck hurts... and my head. I recalled the moments from yesterdays day and all i could wonder was if i would ever see that strange man again. What was it again. Oh yeah, Felix. He kinda did save me, even tho i had it completely under control. I mean semi-under control.

Anyways i looked over to the clothes i left at the little table in the room. When we got here the house looked completely abandoned, but some stuff were left and forgotten here.

I stood up and checked what clothes they found for me. There was a pair of black, semi-cargo pants. They were from durable material and had lots of pockets. I put them on. Such a coincidence but they fit me perfectly. They held my curves nicely and were just the right amount of loose on the bottom. They werent too big in the waist. They are so amazing. Didnt know that a zombie outbreak will make me wear hot cargo pants.

Next to them was an old looking black tank top. I put it on and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning", said Sage.

"Morning", i said back. Sage was sitting at the dining table and Michelle was sitting next to him. Our mother was trying to figure out what to do with plenty cans i brought home. I took everything that looked edible, from canned food to chips, but the ting was that the store had been raided before and everything was quite low on stock.

"Theres been more and more walkers coming down to the fences", said mother. Uh we had only been here for around two weeks and trouble is already coming.

"Do we have a silencer", i asked. If we have a silencer this can be a perfect option to learn to how to shoot the sniper, without attracting more zombies.

"Yes, its in the cabinet next to the front door. The sniper is in my room in the closet next to it there are the bullets labeled as .30 caliber", said my mom.

"Ill go get it", i never shot a real sniper rifle, but i did shoot the airsoft one. I was quite good at it if im honest. At least my brother was out a lot of times because of me.

I went back upstairs to grab the rifle and the bullets. As i entered my mothers room and opened the closet i got greated by a massive, heavy looking, rifle. It had two little bendable legs at the bottom and was quite long.

The scope was the same as it is in video games. I picked it up and realized that it was as heavy as it looked like. I somehow figured out how to take the mag out. I took it out and examined it for a little while until putting it back in.

Okay this is sick as fuck. I grabbed the .30 bullets next to it and went back downstairs.

"Ive got it mom", i said while going downstairs. But after i was in the middle of the stairs and she hasn't responded yet ive got worried. Oh, what the hell is she not responding for. And Sage and Michelle also are completely quiet.

I took out the mag and slowly put in the five bullets. I slowly kicked the mag in and clicked off the safety. I had my fingers on the trigger and was ready to clock the gun as i slowly made my way down on that bent staircase.

I took one turn and there was another turn that was saving me from the scenery downstairs. What in the actual fuck is going on.

"Don't you dare come down those stairs like fucking Rambo", a familiar female voice said. Is that the woman that was with Felix. Oh fuck. What should I do. They are not going to hurt my fucking family.