Chapter 54

Seeing Damon alive brought smiles on our faces as we all heaved a sigh of relief. I can't believe we were so close to loosing him. It didn't even look as if he had been hurt in anyway, I was really shocked by the effects of the healing power, it was amazing.

  "I'm so glad you're alive Damon." Aria sounded so excited giving him a kiss on the cheek and wiping the remainder of her tears while hugging him.

"I am too, how is Loranda now?" Damon asked watching her quizzically.

"She's fine, we broke the spell." Sam answered proudly.

"I'm so sorry Damon, I didn't mean to." Loranda sounded so apologetic. I know she would have blamed herself for eternity if something bad had happened.

"It's all good as long as everyone is okay." Damon said pulling me closer in his embrace causing me to smile softly.

"Seems like you guys need a little bit of privacy." Sam said and I chuckled.

"We could all meet up tomorrow , we have a lot of things to discuss." Damon suggested and everyone nodded slowly making their way out until it was just Damon and I.

"I love you so much Damon, I was so scared, I thought I was going to loose you and that scares me." I said softly tearing up already as I could feel tears threatening to escape. I don't know what would have happened next if something terrible had happened. How would I have dealt with it?

"It's okay, I'm here now. I can't say all his well now but it will be. You're not going to loose me and I'm not going to loose you, I'll always be with you, I love you." I smiled hearing those words as they also helped calm my nerves. He kissed my forehead and my smile grew bigger as I let out a contented sigh.

I know things are far from okay at the moment but right now I just wanted to enjoy this moment with him.

"Mi reina, thanks for saving me. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't. I'm so lucky to have you." I let out a small smile as he leaned closer for a kiss. Hearing him say he's so lucky to have me made me realize how special I am to him, I'm lucky to have him too as well. I poured my love into the kiss as his tongue intertwined with mine.
The kiss started getting heated as our hands started exploring each other's body, his lips soon left mine as he started kissing my neck, I wanted more than anything for him to mark me now, I've waited long enough, we needed the connection, I want to be marked as his and be his in every way possible.

I took a deep breath as he kissed my neck finding my sweet spot. I let out a moan and pulled his hair as he bit my neck.

"I want to mark you mi reina, can I?" Damon asked staring at me with lust and I let out a big smile.

"Of course you can." I answered with a big smile, finally he wants to mark me.

He let out a smile before letting his canine out and realizing that it was going to hurt scared me a little bit.

"I can sense your fear, I won't hurt you." It didn't sound entirely like him because his wolf was also in control now and I could get access to mine after this.

"It's okay, I trust you." I answered giving him the go ahead.

He resumed kissing my neck and caressing me and I pulled him wanting more of his touch because it was so pleasurable. He stopped for a while and looked into my eyes and that just made my insides melt. He gave me a small smile before sinking his elongated canines into my neck marking me causing me to let out a small scream from the pain but it quickly turned into pleasure as he resumed kissing my neck before moving back to my lips.

"I want to go all the way with you, is that okay?" He asked softly and I nodded hastily causing him to chuckle.

"I love you mi reina." He professed and I smiled telling him how much I love him too.

(Feel free to imagine what happens next, I'm terrible at these scenes)

I smiled as Damon pulled me closer to him. He has finally marked me and we mated as well. I felt so giddy, now I am a part of him.

"You've always been a part of me." He replied listening to my thoughts and I smiled. We could now communicate through telepathy and I was really excited about this new journey we were about to embark on in our relationship.

"You're so beautiful." He praised with admiration staring at me while stroking my hair before moving to caress where he marked me which now had a little crescent and crown symbol on it symbolizing that I was his queen and now part of the royal family.

" Don't worry , we will have a proper ceremony in the castle after all this is over." He said kissing my neck and moving down to the rest of my body particularly my stomach. He kissed my stomach and looked up at me smiling. "You are carrying our baby." He stated and I laughed.

How could he know if I was pregnant, it had only been what? A few hours? There's no way.

"I can feel the life in you but you probably wouldn't realize it till after some weeks. I couldn't get any other girl pregnant because it can only be you plus you are a wolf of fertility. We're having a baby." He clarified.

Oh wow, I wasn't prepared for that. I didn't know how to feel about having a baby, it certainly didn't cross my mind but if it's true there's nothing I can do about it. I'm having a baby, I'm going to be a mother, we are going to start a family.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please don't forget to leave your review of the chapter, vote, add to reading list and library and share with others. Thanks 🙏