Chapter 36

I didn't know what to say, I was beyond speechless.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but she's the sister you thought was dead right?"

"Yes." he answered nodding, it seems he still found it hard to believe.

"Does she recognize you, how do you feel about seeing her?"

"She does, I'm happy to see her but she doesn't want to have anything to do with me." he said sadly and sighed.

"Are you sure she's the one though? What if someone's playing a trick on you." people asked for witches help to do this things and someone that knows about them might have disguised as Aria.

"I'm sure she is. There's a birth mark we both have, she has it." he answered. Was it that crescent shaped birth mark?

"Is it the one you have on your chest?" I asked and he didn't reply.

"You're asking too much questions Lee." and that's how we ended the conversation. How is one question too many?

I decided to just let it go, "so what do you want to do?" I curiously asked

"I have a lot of things to do Lee, I don't even know what to do." he sounded so frustrated, being the alpha was stressful, I didn't even see my dad often.

"Just do the one you think is important. You can go back to the others later." I advised and he nodded saying he'd do just that.

I didn't want to bother him again but I just remembered something. "Oh my gosh, is she Chase mate?"

"Yes she is and she doesn't want to have anything to do with him. She's being so stubborn." he complained.

"She'd come through. Maybe she's mad at you, you'd just have to talk to her."

"I will but right now let's sleep. Today has been stressful."

"Yeah. I'm so happy that we're okay now." I said and he smiled.

"I'm the happiest." he said smiling, he doesn't smile often but when he does it drives me crazy and make me happy.

"Goodnight tesoro mio." he said kissing my head as we cuddled.

I couldn't stop smiling as I fell asleep.

It was the middle of the night, I woke up and Damon wasn't beside me, I checked around the room but still couldn't find him. I decided to check around following his scent. I stopped when I heard voices.

"Aria I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you there forgive me. We will leave together now."

"I don't want to have anything to do with you and for the last time I am not Aria I am not your sister."

"Aria listen to me, you have to understand."

"Understand what exactly, I hate you Damon. You didn't care about me you left me there."

"Don't say that, I care about you, you're my sister the only family I have and I swear to you I came back for you." Damon said and he sounded like he wanted to cry.

"Oh look we have company." she said and I realized I had just been caught. Great

"Lee, what are you doing here?" he asked a bit angrily

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find you in bed and just followed your scent here." I answered honestly.

"Aah, she's your mate. You've not marked her?" she asked and laughed.