SURPRISE SURPRISE

After the incident, Stan promised that he'll keep Sen's secret then went on separate ways.

Sen was on Toshiro's store doing her job, "Oh my god Buck, you won't believe what just happen to me yesterday, guess it" she says over the phone while sitting behind the counter.

"Okay, what happen?" Buck ask, "Come on, guess it" she says rolling her eyes.

"Uhhh, you won the lottery?"
"Pfft–no, but I wish"

Venom came out on Sen's shoulder and say, "We beat and eat ba—"
Sen pull Venom's head and hold his head and mouth together so he can't say anything any further.
"What are you doing" Sen mouthed, then Venom came back inside Sen, "Just wanna mess with you" Venom says laughing.

"Who's that?" Buck ask confused, "Ignore it, it's just my, uh, friend" Sen answered, "So as I was saying, yesterday I saw the Avengers" she says changing the topic.

"You saw them?" He ask with shock, "Yeah, yesterday at the food fair" she says, "Are you okay?" He ask panicking a little.
"Of course I'm fine, why the hell am I not?" she ask confused, "Oh, uhh, well I-I heard that there was an attack there" he says completely lying.

Sen hum, "Yeah, there was an attack, but the Avengers were there so it's all good"
Buck laughs nervously, "That's crazy"

"Oh wait a minute" she whispers in the phone, then setting it down as a costumer was about to pay, "6.21 dollars in total" she says, then the costumer hand her the money. She packed the sold goods and give it to the costumer, "Thank you have a good day!" she exclaimed with a smile.

She picked her phone back up, "What are we talking about again?"

Buck chuckles, "Who's your favorite Avengers?" he ask.

"Everyone of them is an idiot, but choose Thor or Strange!"
"Loki"

"Loki? He's not an Avengers" Buck says in disbelief, "He is, I saw him on tv. I think he looks finneee" she replied smirking.

It's true, that for some reason, Loki is part of the Avengers now. She saw it on tv, where Loki, Thor, Captain America and Black Widow is together in a fight against a mosquito man that was broadcasting live.

"I bet, I look more finneee than Loki" Buck scoffs making Sen giggle, "Oh yeah? I need a proof though, I'll be the judge whether you're or you're not more finneee looking than Mr. Loki"

"Challenge accepted. Let's meet up" he says confidently.

"What?"
"What?!"

"L-let's meet up... Tomorrow, if you like. I-I've been thinking about this and I really want to finally meet you in person. It's okay if you don't want t—" Buck's confinement seems to fade as he stutters words, "I would love to, and tomorrow will be great" Sen cut him off.

"What?!"

"Really? That's cool. Where do you want to meet?" he ask, trying to contain his happiness and excitement.
"How abouuuttt, at the Central Park? Near the Avengers tower?" Sen suggest, "I'll be there all day waiting for you" Buck replied.
"And I'll be there at 9" she says smiling at herself.

That day, Sen informed Sir Toshiro about not going tomorrow, "Hey, Sir Tosh! Just want to say, I won't be here tomorrow"

"Why?"

"I got a date"

Toshiro nod in understanding and let her off.

== The Next Day ==

"I am not ready!" Venom exclaimed, "I don't want to see him yet! Let's just ditch him!"

"We can't V, he's literally our money supplier. And besides, aren't you curious?" Sen says, looking at the mirror. He wears a loose long sleeve blouse, black skinny jeans and black combat boots. "Is this okay?" she whispers.