Twenty Five

(This is the last part btw <3)

Sal

It's been about a year. I started to talk to Ash again and she's happy with her new boyfriend Lucas. They plan on having kids in the future. Larry found a nice trans girlfriend named Divine. She's really nice. I'm glad Larry loves her. Travis officially moved in with me because when he turned 18, Travis, Larry, and me went to Travis's house when Kenneth was gone and got his stuff. His mother was proud of Travis and happy for us. We've been going and visiting her at least once on a weekend every few weeks. Usually when Kenneth is gone. Todd and Neil are still happy too. Chug and Maple got together and have a beautiful baby called soda. Me and Travis are moving out of the apartments this week to move in with Neil and Todd. Larry and Divine plan to move in too. It's a four bedroom house, with I think 5 bathrooms, two story house, a big kitchen and living room, and I think an office somewhere. And a pretty nice sized backyard. Travis was pretty excited about moving there. Also because he doesn't really like my father. Since he's mostly drunk all the time. But, it's okay. Me and Travis were taking stuff to the new house and if we can, we plan on moving in by tomorrow. Maybe even tonight. We were driving there now.

It's been a few hours and Neil and Todd helped us unpack boxes. So we're able to move in later today. It's around 4 pm. I was walking to the store since I didn't realize giz was almost out of food. I was about to cross the street when someone grabbed me. I look but they were below me. "Excuse me.. I'm.. I'm lost.." She had purple hair. It was different but beautiful. "What's your name Darling? I can help you find your parents." She smiled. "Megan! My parents and I were going to eat dinner.. But.. I don't know where they went." She started to sniffle. I hold my hand out and she grabs it. "Let's find you parents Megan."

It was at least 15 minutes later and we finally found her parents. "Oh thank you so much!! Please! Let me pay you for finding my daughter!!" I shook my head quickly. "No ma'am, I was just doing the right thing. It's okay, really." She sighs. "And so am I." She pulls her wallet out of her purse and she handed me a 100 dollar. "Miss- I really can't take this money!" She shakes her head. "Keep it. Please dear." She then gently grabbed her daughter's hand and her husband held Megan's other hand. And they walked away. I smile and walk back towards the pet shop.

I walk back into the new house and smile. Travis, Neil, and Todd were hanging out on the couch. "Thought you got lost dude!" Neil chuckled after he said that. I giggle and walk into my room and plopped the bag of food down. I walk back out and I plopped down in front of Travis on the floor. Gizmo walked over and layed down in my lap. "Anyone hungry?" Todd asked. "Not really." I shake my head and Todd nods. "Same, I'm just tired." Travis chuckled and started playing with my hair. Neil nodded too. "Soo, should we just sleep?" Todd asked and we all nodded. "Alright then!" He smiled and turned the tv off. I gently picked gizmo up and walked to my room. Travis followed behind me. He shut the door behind him and I walked over to the bed and gently plopped gizmo down at the edge of the bed since he likes sleeping there. He got comfortable and started to sleep away. I smiled and reached behind my head and unstrapped my prosthetic. Travis was in bed by now. He smiled and looked away because he knew I hated when people watched me taking my glass eye out. Once I finally was ready for bed I took my shirt and jeans off. Then I crawled into bed and snuggled under the covers. Travis chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Sal." I smiled into his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

And, just like that, I'm done :) I hope this was good, anyways, I haven't had many ideas for Sally face stories after this one so like, ideas? I like writing and I would love to write other's ideas that they want to see being wrote about :) Stay safe everyone.

Problematic Love. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara