A New Friend

Kyojuro heads back home as soon as the Hashira meeting is over. There's a note on the door.

"At the Butterfly Mansion, please meet me there."

Kyojuro runs to the mansion as quickly as possible. When he arrives, Shinobu takes him to her room, where Riri is hovered over the bed, holding a piece of paper in her hands.

"Riri! Is there an issue?" Kyojuro asks.

Riri looks up at him.

"Kyojuro, this paper has the results of whether I'm pregnant or not. I want you to be here with me, so we can find out together."

Kyojuro sits next to Riri. He puts his arm around her. Riri begins unfolding the paper slowly. She's terrified. Shinobu crosses her fingers behind her back as she watches Riri and Kyojuro anxiously await the news. Riri opens the paper. Her and Kyojuro gasp.

"Two months pregnant."

Riri and Kyojuro both jump up from the bed. Kyojuro grabs Riri and hugs her as tight as he can. They both tear up.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Kyojuro exclaims.

He kisses Riri's cheek.

Shinobu tears up. Riri initiates for Shinobu to come hug them. It's a very happy moment.

Aoi comes downstairs. She peeks in the doorway.

"You guys need to keep it down. We have three patients in the infirmary right now."

Shinobu looks at Aoi and holds the paper up.

"Oh! Congratulations Rengoku family!" Aoi exclaims.

"Aoi come here!" Riri says as she holds her arm out.

The four group hug.

"You will be such good parents." Shinobu says.

A week passes. Kyojuro and Riri are so ecstatic about the news. They can't wait for the baby to be born. It will be a priceless moment.

"Where are you going, Riri?" Kyojuro asks as he's washing dishes.

"I'm going to go hangout with Shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi!" Riri replies as she opens the door.

"Have a great time, love!" Kyojuro exclaims.

Riri smiles and closes the door.

At the Butterfly Mansion, Aoi is tending to the patients: Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro. After he's given his medicine, Tanjiro decides he's going to walk around the mansion a little and get some steps in. The only thing he's done this week is rest, so he's desperate to move around. While he's walking down the hallway, he hears a knock at the front door. He rushes downstairs to open it and see who it is. Riri smiles at him.

"Who are you?" They both say at the same time.

Riri laughs.

"I'm Riri Rengoku, nice to meet you!"

"Rengoku? Are you related to the Hashira?" Tanjiro asks.

"Yes! I'm his wife!" She replies.

"Oh, I had no idea he was married. He seems so young." Tanjiro replies.

"We're both young, but we decided to get married due to the fact that we're both Demon Slayers and our lives are always at stake." Riri explains.

"That makes perfect sense." Tanjiro replies.

"What's your name?" Riri asks.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Are you the boy traveling with a demon?" Riri asks.