chapter 3

Percy slowly woke up to a glow in his room, when he looked at the window he saw Apollo glowing, with a smirk on his face. He got up and walked to the window, and looked behind it to see the Sun God. He also saw Artemis and Hermes, shaking their heads. He looked back at the imposing god, and smirked before shutting the curtains. As he walked to get changed, he heard Hermes laughing and Artemis struggling to contain hers.

When Percy got changed, and walked out of his fathers temple, he looked at Apollo.

"Really, you couldn't have come in, you had to glow."

Apollo looked at him with a small smile, "I wanted it to seem like you were still at camp, I didn't want you to wake up sad."

Artemis looked at her brother with worry in her eyes, Hermes shared the look while looking Percy. "Come on, everyone is waiting. Its a long day of preparations, and talking to your mom." He told the two, Artemis walked in step with her twin, while Hermes and Percy walked in front of them.

Zeus watched as Hermes, Apollo, and Artemis took their seats, Zeus flashed in a bean bag for Percy to sit on when he wanted to.

"Okay, Athena what is today's schedule for the group." Athena looked at Percy then pulled out a pad of paper.

"We have two meetings, one with the minor gods and Perseus, the second being with Perseus, to talk about preparations. Then we also have to do said preparations. "

Zeus nodded, "Apollo, who all got the news?" Apollo looked at his Father.

"We told all the leaders at camp, and every member of the seven. Annabeth and Perseus said their goodbyes and then we came back here."

Hera looked at him, "And what of the boy's mother?" She may not like Perseus but Sally was still a mom, she deserves to know.

"We were going to either allow her visits or IM's."

Percy looked up, "Are visits even safe?"

Apollo looked down, "After you are able to control the transformations yes, before no." Percy nodded looking down, at least he didn't have to say goodbye.

"When is the meeting with the minor gods?" Zeus asked.

"This evening." Zeus nodded, "Okay lets start the meeting on the preparations, so we can spend the day doing them."

Athena nodded, looking at Apollo.

"Okay, so Perce, when we start the triggering, it is going to painful, we can't put you to sleep for the simple reason of, when you ascend you will be awake." Percy nodded, sitting on a blue beanbag.

Dionysus looked at Percy with empathetic eyes, "It will burn, I will not lie, it will be like hell, but once the triggering is over it won't burn as much. The burning will get worse as you start to ascend. Apollo, he will be there, so will your Dad, your mom can video chat."

Percy nodded, "What happens after?" Percy asked looking at Mr. D then his Dad.

"Your powers will get stronger, powers that were locked away will no longer be no use to you. Your domains will be decided, and then its training."

Apollo flashed some supplies into the room. "These will be your best friends this coming week."

Percy got up and walked to Apollo. "Is that a blanket?"

Apollo laughed, nodding to his question. "The blanket is lighter and cooler than a sheet so it won't cause extra pain." Percy nodded, noting all the supplies. There was a blue blanket, a container of Ambrosia and a glass jar full of Nectar. There was a thermometer and a ice pack.