Chapter 4

Percy sat down on the beanbag which was moved next to Poseidon's throne. There was chairs similar to the thrones finishing the circle that thrones started to make. Percy watched as the others arrived. First was Phobos, he saw Percy and grinned, "Hello there. last I saw you, you were helping your girlfriend." He teased. "For the last time, we weren't and still aren't dating!" Percy yelled. Ares watched the interaction before asking, "Who are you guys talking about?" Percy spoke up before Phobos could, "He and his brother are obsessed that Clarisse and I are dating." Ares gagged then looked at his son, "Never would I allow the sea spawn date my daughter." Percy huffed at the name, but was glad that was solved. "Great, if he is like this with all of them...this is going to be interesting." Hades huffed. Hermes nodded, but his smirk showed amusement. 

The next to arrive was Kymopoliea, when she walked she headed straight for Poseidon. "Father." She greeted in a hollow voice. "Kymopoliea." He greeted back. She looked down at Percy. "Perseus, hope this meeting isn't about you." She says a teasing hint to her voice. "And what if it is?" He says back, a smirk on his face standing up. She laughs, "So, haven't seen or felt anything from you recently, are you okay?" She looks side ways at their father. "I am fine, just...they will explain when everyone else gets here." She nods, ruffling his hair. "Okay..." Poseidon said. "What Father? Never see someone be nice to their sibling before?" Kym said. "No...that's not it..when did you to meet?" Percy smiled, "She saved me from Polybotes." Kym nodded her eyes gleaming with happiness.

Next to arrive was Eros, Percy saw immediately, his glare fixated on him. "Percy?" Hermes asked noticing his change in demeanor. Eros turned to him, a smile on his face. "Perseus Jackson, friend and past crush of Nico Di Angelo." Percy jumped up, "No! You don't get to say his name! It was supposed to be his choice!" Aphrodite looked at her son, "Eros, what did you do?" Eros looked at him mother, "I made Nico Di Angelo tell Jason who his crush was." He looked at Percy, "For someone who is so observant of his friends choices you sure were unaware of his crush." He teased some more. "Percy, breathe." Poseidon told his son. Kymopoleia looked at her brother, getting up. "Percy, look at me." She flashed in a bottle of water. Everyone but Poseidon watched confused. "Focus on the water, let it out on the water." She told him, he did so. At first it was slow then it sped up, the water then became violent, the bottle started spinning them it exploded. "Better?" Kym asked, Percy nodded. Eros watched this with wide eyes, "Yeah I am going to go sit down." Poseidon and Kym chuckled watching as he quickly sat in his chair.

Next to arrive was the three Fates, when they flashed in everyone froze. "Perseus, one can not escape ones fate." The left one said. "We knew the minute your string was no longer able to be cut." The right one said. "That trip was supposed to trigger it, but you didn't allow it." The middle one said. "αυτός που μπορεί να ξεφύγει από τη μοίρα του είναι αυτός που θα δημιουργήσει τη μοίρα του"(1) They all said at once. The gods all gasped looking at Percy, after delivering that sentence they flashed out.

Khione was next to arrive she went straight to her seat. Percy noted who she was she was wearing a long white dress that appeared to be made out of silk, she had a crown that sparkled in the light of the throne room, her hair was dark and flowing, it contrasted against her crown making it more noticeable.

The next to arrive was someone Percy never met, he watched as she arrived and headed straight to Hades. "Hello father." Hades looked up, "Macaria." He greeted in a soft surprised voice. She smiled before heading to her throne, her white dress flowing with every step when she sat down her blonde braided hair sat on her shoulders.

The second to last to arrive was Thanatos, he looked around the room, nodded to Hades then took his seat.  

"So as usual, Triton is late. Poseidon go fetch him." Zeus told his brother. Poseidon nodded flashing out. "Hey, Percy, have you met our brother?" Percy smirked, "Which one?" Kym smiled, "Why the merman of course." As soon as she said that Poseidon flashed in with Triton. "Oh..the merman that grew legs. Yeah he is right there." Percy said pointing to Triton. Kym laughed looking at Triton, "Hey brother." Triton grumbled, "Of course these two are here." Poseidon looked at Triton then at Percy. "See, he hates me." Percy said pointing at Triton. "No he doesn't." Triton looked at his father, "Yes. I do." Kym shook her head, getting up. "Triton hates all his siblings, especially Percy and me." Kym told her father. "Why?" He asked Triton. "Because you choose Percy over me daily, then there is the fact I grew up hearing how Kym shouldn't be at the Castle and then she went and joined Polybotes, knowing this Percy befriended her." Poseidon looked at Percy. "You told me she saved from Polybotes, not joined Polybotes." Percy shook his head. "I didn't befriend her, she is my sister, so if she made a mistake, you once called me a mistake, so does that mean anyone who helped me or was nice to me are also mistakes? You should know I give second chances, from the sounds of it, you weren't the nicest father to any of us so, be glad the one child that joined the wrong side wasn't totally on that side." Percy said looking at his father, Poseidon frowned but nodded. Triton walked away to his seat then the meeting started.

Zeus looked at Percy amazed, he was able to calm Poseidon and win an argument.

"The meeting shall now start!" Zeus yelled out. "Poseidon please explain the recent discovery." The minor gods watched with worry. "Perseus Jackson will start the process of his ascension tomorrow. He will become a god in a months time." Poseidon sat down after he said what he needed to. "So, its basically Dionysus all over again?" Thanatos asked. "Precisely. We will announce his domains after he has ascended. How ever, if he is apart of anyone's domains, you are to teach him the rules and ways to get his jobs done." Everyone nodded. "Thanatos, you are to help when his soul starts to burn away." Zeus told the grim reaper. "Okay." Zeus looked at Khione. "Khione you are to spread word of this to the sky and wind gods." Khione nodded. "Kym. You are to control any storms that Perseus may cause when he starts the process." Kym nodded. "Triton you are to spread news to the Atlantis Council and Citizens." Poseidon told his son. "Eros you are to spread word to the love gods and gods in your domain. Same with you Phobos." They both nodded, "Macaria you are to spread word to the underworld and to the gods in your domain." She nodded.

"Now, Hades, Poseidon, Aphrodite and Ares, you guys are to make sure they do this." They all nodded. "Now, meeting is dismissed!" Everyone stood up. "Perseus!" Zeus said, Percy stepped forwards. "You get some sleep, you have a long painful month ahead of you." Percy nodded heading out of the Throne room, to his father's temple to lay down. 

He thought about the meetings today. They were long and very eventful. He will find out his domains in a month, and tomorrow he starts the painful process. He started to fall asleep feeling a warm hand run through his hand. As he closed his eyes he saw Apollo next to him with the basket from earlier, before he could get a word out he fell asleep.

1.  the one who can escape one's fate is the one to create one's fate