Chapter 22

When they got back into the throne room, everyone looked towards him and Hestia. "Lets finish this meeting." Zeus nodded, "Poseidon, want to explain to him or shall I?" Percy looked at the two, worried. "What is going on, now?" Poseidon looked at his son, "You have the ability or bare children." Percy blinked at him a few times, "Meaning?" Apollo looked at his boyfriend. "You can conceive children, Percy." Percy eyes went wide for the millionth time that day, "Like a seahorse?" Apollo chuckled, "Yes, like a seahorse." Percy nodded, "Okay got it, so like is their birth control for gods or what?!" All the non-maiden female gods looked curious, "What is that?" Percy looked at them all dumbfounded. "Wait, none of you know what birth control is?" They shook their heads no, "Okay, it's a pill that usually has hormones mixed into it to make it harder to get pregnant." They all looked amazed or horrified. "Yeah...so I am guessing that doesn't exist for gods than?" They shook their heads no, "Welp..." Percy turned towards Apollo. "You better keep it in your pants. I don't want children yet." Apollo chuckled, "Okay." He held his hands up in defence. "I got it, sir." Percy shook his head, "You are impossible."

The demi-gods watched, glad that Percy was happy, they didn't know what they would do if he wasn't happy.

"Okay so now that that is out of the way, I believe we have a proposal to plan." Poseidon said, getting up. "Yes, that. As long as they married by the agreed time I believe we will be fine." Zeus said, before getting up and leaving. "Hera! You better talk to your man!" Aphrodite yelled. She rolled her eyes but followed he husband relentlessly.

"Okay, I need to talk to my son." Poseidon walked towards Percy, "Come son." Percy nodded, kissing Apollo on the cheek before leaving. "Yeah dad?" He asked as he caught up to his father. "You know you don't have to get married right?" Percy nodded, "Yeah I know. It just feels right with him, tho." Poseidon nodded, before patting his son on the back. "Okay, now on this whole pregnancy thing. Talk to Apollo and Artemis they may be able to create a... Birth control did you call it?" Percy nodded, "Got it. He still keeping it in his pants right now." Poseidon chuckled, "You are different than most gods." Percy bowed, a smile on his face.

As everyone left the throne room, the demigods stood up, "Okay, so we now have to go back to Camp." Will said leading everyone out of the room, towards the elevator. "Guys!" Apollo yelled, "Hey so I know a couple years is a long time for you guys but...I really hope you guys will come to the wedding." He said once he caught up to them. "Of course!" The demi-gods chorused. "Okay, so see you later!" Apollo said walking away a smile on his face.

Percy was watching the sun go down on a cliff. "Hey, seahorse." He turned around to see Apollo, "Seahorse, really sunshine?" He nodded a goofy smile on his face. "Yeah, seahorse. You can bare children even though you are a male. Seahorse." Percy chuckled, kissing him on the cheek. "So...two years huh?" Apollo asked, grabbing Percy's hand. He nodded, "Yeah two years, seemed better than what your father was more than likely thinking." Apollo nodded, "That is true once he finds out someone is dating his children he usually plans weddings days after or if your unlucky for him to hate you, he will just not allow them to date each other...he once banned a man from looking at his demigods child once because he seemed them not worthy enough." I gaped, "Dam." Apollo nodded, "Well, we better get back. Their is supposed to be a feast tonight." Percy looked at him weirdly, "Okay." They both got up and headed back to the city.

"I can't believe they are getting married in two years!" Someone yelled as they got into the dining hall. "We are already the gossip." Apollo said pulling out a chair for Percy, then himself. "Sunshine, we have been the gossip for days. I overheard Hermes and a tree nymph betting on how long until we kissed, needless to say the tree nymph won." Apollo chuckled at Percy's response.

Everyone's attention was gathered to the front of the table, where Zeus and Hera sat. "Okay, so we are here to celebrate the new couple of Olympus!" Percy and Apollo gaped, "What?" They muttered. "Let's eat!" Everyone but the two at head of the table gave them empathetic looks, Percy shrugged and got some food. He saw that two others were doing it so he knew it was okay. Everyone followed his lead.

Half way through the feast, a light flashed, blinding everyone. Once the light dimmed, three old lady's were revealed, behind Zeus and Hera. Poseidon and Hades pointed behind their younger brother only to be glared at by said brother. "Hello, Olympians and partners of such." Zeus and Hera jumped, turning around to see the Fates in all their glory. "Hello, my lady's, how may we help you." Zeus asked, bowing his head. "We are here to announce a issue. The newest god, Perseus, has one domain, not even we can open. It appears his mind has blocked it. So, we have to do the unthinkable." Percy jumped up, "I....I don't feel a new one....how?" They all three looked at him, before saying, "It feels of Prophecy but also feels of Fate. In order to know which we have to go over your life, and see which you had the power of and why they other feels present." Everyone looked down now understanding why it was the unthinkable. Percy and everyone the Fates pulled into it would have to go through Percy's life and try and find out if he has the power of Fate or the power of Prophecy.